3BD Hali’i Kai (12G) at Waikoloa Resort
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This beautiful three-bedroom, townhome-style property enjoys the prime location in Hali‘i Kai, with million-dollar views of the Pacific, the Kohala coastline, tropical sunsets, and the golf course from two lanais, as well as the primary suite, living room, dining room, and kitchen. Only eight of the 44 Hali‘i Kai Resort properties can claim such an ideal location, also just steps from the fabulous oceanfront resort facilities, including a lagoon-style saltwater pool, sand-bottom hot tub, fitness center, and the Ocean Club Bar and Grill.
With the most expansive floor plan at Hali‘i Kai, this upper-level, two-story townhome boasts 1,660 square feet of indoor/outdoor island living. Soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, a breezy open floor plan, and stylish decor make this property a true gem. Central air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout ensure total comfort day and night.
Enjoy more than Kohala Coast views...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY: The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- NO SMOKING
- Hali’i Kai is strictly a “NO SMOKING” property. Smoking is prohibited in all enclosed and unenclosed areas of the Hali’i Kai property, including balconies and lanais.
- All guests, owners, visitors, etc., must register at the Front Desk.
- VISITOR PASS
- Please display your Visitor Pass on the dashboard of your car so that it is visible at all times while you are on Hali’i Kai property.
- No swimwear, towels or other items may be hung on the lanai rails.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not allowed to loiter in common areas.
- CAT FEEDING
- FOR HEALTH REASONS, FEEDING THE CATS IS PROHIBITED.
- ATHLETIC SHOES
- Athletic shoes must be worn at all times when using the Exercise Hale.
- CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the Exercise Hale.
- NO DRONES.
- Waikoloa Beach Resort prohibits the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems “UAS,” or drones, by anyone – including recreational users and hobbyists.
- For emergencies please call 911. Front Office hours are 8am to 8pm daily. After hours House Rule Violations please call 808-747-4534. Pool and Whirlpool Spa Rules
- Pool and Whirlpool Spa hours are 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Only owners, guests and their visitors are permitted in the pool and cabana area. Guests or owners must remain with their visitors at all times.
- NO outside alcohol, coolers, or beverage containers permitted on the premises. (By order of liquor board).
- Please clean up after yourself when you leave.
- POOL TOWELS
- Pool towels are not to be removed from the Ocean Club. Only one towel per person, please. Please deposit your used pool towels into the towel basket when you leave.
- No climbing over fences or rock walls.
- No running, pushing, scuffling or splashing of water (other than that accompanying normal swimming) is permitted. No jumping or diving off rocks.
- No loud noise, yelling or loud music shall be permitted in the cabana or pool area.
- No Frisbees, footballs or similar toys, body boards, surfboards or inflated floating devices shall be permitted in the pool.
- Due to health and sanitation safety, no child under the age of 12 is permitted in the whirlpool spa.
- CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE IN THE OCEAN CLUB
- All children under age 12 shall be supervised by an adult at all times in the Ocean Club.
- Any person having any skin disease, open sore, inflamed eyes or communicable disease shall not use the pool or Jacuzzi.
- POOL FURNITURE
- Do not move or remove the pool furniture from the area.
- OCEAN CLUB RESTAURANT
- Shirts, cover-ups and slippers must be worn in Ocean Club Restaurant.
- INFANTS AND TODDLERS
- Infants and toddlers not potty trained are required to wear swim diapers in pool.
- As a safety precaution, the use of sunshades, umbrellas or other sun shading devices are not permitted at the pool, spa and surrounding area. A mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee will be applied to any stays over 14 days in the amount of half the cost of the departure cleaning service.