Island Time - Holua Kai
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This stunning property is now accepting longer-term stays at reduced rates. Please inquire for details.
Complete with a private pool and spa, this new, single-level Kailua-Kona vacation home offers total luxury with a contemporary beach house feel. No expense was spared in creating a gorgeous vacation escape. At the center of the home is the custom live-edge dining table that seats eight adults. Each of its three spacious bedrooms features a king-sized bed, 50" Smart TV w/cable and its own elegant full bath, creating three separate guest retreats. Situated on the Kona Country Club golf course in the private gated community of Holua Kai, Island Time provides peekaboo ocean views from the primary bedroom and back yard.
The home’s open-concept great room boasts vaulted ceilings and clean lines, thoughtfully appointed with ample seating, a 65" Smart TV, Cable, DVD player with a full library of DVDs and a Sonos...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY:
- The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- The router and modem are in the right side of the entertainment center. Username: MySpectrumWiFid0-2G or MySpectrumWiFid0-5G Password: brightpant714 (During certain times of the year, Ironman, Christmas, and the High Seasons you may experience slowed performance. If you are experiencing technical difficulties please reference the Wi-Fi troubleshooting document in the guest book).
- KEYLESS ACCESS
- A door code will be given to you by the property manager before your arrival and will be your code for your stay. Enter in the code firmly and then press the “Lockstate” button that is above the numbers firmly. If you are unable to enter wait several minutes for the system to reset and try again pressing firmly each number. When you leave the property simply press the “Lockstate” button once and the door will lock. Community Gate Code is #3704 and gate and pool key are in the wooden basket on the table at the front entry.
- A.C. FANS - LIGHTS
- Please turn off the fans and lights when you leave for an extended period and when you depart the island.
- A/C – CENTRAL A.C.
- It will be maintained between 70 -80 degrees F when in use. There are a.c. sensors on the glass sliders in the living room as well as on the master bedroom glass sliders. If a.c. is on and glass sliders are open, the a.c. will shut off. Once the doors are closed, the a.c. will turn back on within 5 minutes. (Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country)
- GAS GRILL
- Gas Grill- is located outside by the garage. Turn on gas tank under grill. Please turn off gas tank after each use. There are extra propane tank in the garage.
- There are beach and pool towels available for guests within the unit. There is a white Pentair controller for the spa in the kitchen drawer across from the oven. To turn on the spa first hold the “Menu “button until the screens lights up. Next press the “spa” button until the green light turns on. “Pool Light Button” turn on the pool lights and “Spa Light Button” turns on the spa lights. Please remember to turn the spa off after use to conserve energy and electricity. Beach Chairs, snorkeling gear, boogie boards and a cooler are located in the garage. The code to access the garage is 2827 and press enter, to close garage press enter. Please return them at the end of your stay for our next guests. The Pool service is every Friday by Zeke or Maurice from Pool Brite. Quiet Hours: Use of the property is for quiet residential vacation accommodations only. Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 9:00 pm and 8:00 am. Parties, events, and gatherings of any kind are prohibited unless approved in advance and in writing from the Property Manager. Holua Kai Common Area: Pool/Spa/Fitness Center: Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult (over 18). Please shower off before entering the pool or the spa. Please use swim diapers for small children- regular diapers are not allowed in the pool. Reasonably sized toys, inflatable mats, tubes, snorkel gear and similar items shall NOT be permitted in the pool-NOT ALLOWED IN SPA. No glass or other breakable material is permitted in the pool area. Group sports such as football, baseball, basketball, volleyball or golf shall be prohibited in the common elements. Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. If the pool key is lost guest will be charged $75 to have the key replaced.
- Guests shall park in the driveway. (Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. Please do not park on the grass. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense).
- COMMON AREAS AND LANAIS
- Please hang wet towels, bathing suits or any other wet items to dry on back Lanai on the wooden drying rack provided, please do not hang towels over the fences.
- Smoking is Not Allowed in unit. Pets are Not Allowed, in unit, on lanai or common areas.
- BIRDS AND ANIMALS ON THE PROPERTY
- Please Do not feed the birds, cats or geckos on the lanai or wandering around the property.
- The landscaper comes Mondays.
- TRASH AND RECYCLABLES
- Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located by the garage. Trash pickup is Monday morning. Please make sure to take out Trash Cans Sunday night or early Monday morning.
- DEPARTURE TIME
- Please comply with the required check out time of 11am. We frequently have guests checking in at 4:00pm and need every minute to clean the house to provide the standard each guests deserves. Please lock all windows and doors, remove trash, empty the refrigerator, turn off all appliances and, fans, lights, AC and check for your belongings. Please leave sheets on the bed and we ask that you please launder excess bath and beach towels. A few tips about our home and to make your stay as enjoyable as possible: To maintain a good seal the main room pocket doors will need to have a pressure pushing on the last section of the door against the wall to enable you to lock and unlock. Please enjoy the ability to open up the main room onto the Lanai but do take care in opening and closing each section gently. TV’s are on cable boxes and will need the charter remote to turn on both TV and cable. On the top of the remote push “TV” and power and then “CBL” and power. Sonos - the house has a Sonos sound system. The Play Bar is hard wired into the living room TV . Feel free to tie into the system to play anything off of your phone you will just need the Sonos Ap. The house system is named "Kona Great Room TV and Kona Speakers". Mahalo Nui Loa! We hope you enjoy your visit and choose to come back again!