Vista Verde East 5-141
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Vista Verde 5-141 - Completely remodeled ground floor poolside condo located in the Vista Verde East complex in Isla Del Sol. Beautiful new tile throughout, new cabinets, appliances, counters, living area, dining area, bedroom furnishings, and more. High Definition LCD TVs in the living room, master bedroom, and guest bedroom. Two bedrooms and two baths sleep four guests with a king-size bed in the master bedroom and a queen bed in the guest bedroom. Full-size in-unit washer and dryer. Free Wi-Fi and parking are included! A large pool and golf view patio with seating is the perfect place to sit back, enjoy your favorite beverage and enjoy all of the natural beauty! You will enjoy the lush landscaping, nature, pool, and warm weather while relaxing during your vacation at this condo. ****NOTE: 7-night minimum stay***** DUE TO OWNER ALLERGIES AND HOA RULES PETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
***Pool is being resurfaced starting the week of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
- • ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
- • Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- • Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
- • The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
- • Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
- • Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
- • Do not feed seagulls from the property.
- • Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
- • Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
- • All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
- • Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.