Where The Bay Meets The Marina - Family Holiday - Safety Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This wonderful 3 bedroom holiday apartment is minutes walk to Safety Beach, and shares a swimming pool and gymnasium (700m away).
Apartment features Ducted Cooling and Heating, Wifi and 2 undercover car parks.
Open plan Dining / Kitchen / Living and outdoor undercover balcony with views of Martha Cove Canal and Port Philip Bay.
Dining seats 8 guests.
Kitchen has Miele appliances, Island Bench with 3 stools, microwave, coffee machine + pods and a large selection of teas.
Living has couches, wall mounted TV (chromecast is available so you can watch Netflix etc), DVD player, Stereo, surround sound speakers and board games.
The undercover balcony has windows that fully open and close offering you the choice if indoor or outdoor entertaining. There is a 5 burner BBQ, bar fridge, ceiling fan and table and chairs.
Access the beach by walkway at front of building,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving