A Mine Shaft
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 18 Guests
Welcome to A Mine Shaft, a spectacular six-bedroom custom-built mountain home centered around a unique mining theme and situated at the base of Peak 8 in Breckenridge. A Mine Shaft is ranked amongst the most impressive homes in Breckenridge as a 2013 Parade of Homes winner and thoughtfully crafted with vintage materials. No expense has been spared to provide the highest level of comfort, quality, and luxury. Guests will enjoy the lavish amenities including a professional-grade gourmet kitchen, theatre room, elevator, and private outdoor hot tub.
The unique architecture and tasteful design of A Mine Shaft will pique the interest of the most discerning traveler. Enter through the front door and into a large foyer offering plenty of storage space for coats & shoes, flagstone floors, a powder bath, and an adjacent mudroom with additional storage and garage access. Through the foyer, you’ll discover the spacious, open-concept main...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.