Home on Canal unit A by PMI
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This home is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath with Deep Water/Ocean Access dock and a water-view, in Dania Beach.
Make a run to the beach, head to the sandbar, rent the water bicycle or canoe, or travel by water to the local restaurants and tiki bars. (Note: Water Bicycle and Canoe are available to rent upon approval and signed waiver. Please contact us for more details.)
There is an outside deck and patio that are fully furnished so you can lounge or enjoy your meal relaxing and appreciating the beautiful South Florida weather.
The interior is adorned with high quality linens, cooking supplies and furnishings with up-to-date appliances and contemporary furniture. Ceramic tile floor all throughout the property and wood floor in the bedrooms.
The house is supplied with fresh clean bedding, towels, soap, shampoo, hairdryer, iron, lounge chairs, main kitchen essentials.
Minimum age required...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Vacation Booking Agreement
- I. THE PARTIES. This Short-Term Booking Agreement (“Agreement”) between the following: GUEST: Main guest on reservation (“Guest”), and PROPERTY MANAGER: Fernando David, with a mailing address described in booking reservation (“Property Manager”).
- II. THE PREMISES. The Property Manager agrees to Book the described property below to the Guest, and the Guest agrees to book from the Property Manager specified on booking reservation. Hereinafter known as the “Premises.”
- III. BOOKING TERM. The Guest shall have access to the Premises under the terms of this Agreement for the following time period: The Guest shall be allowed to occupy the Premises according to dates booked (“Booking Term”).
- IV. QUIET HOURS. The Property Manager requires: Quiet hours begin at 10:00 PM each night and continue until sunrise. Quiet hours consist of no music and keeping all audio at a minimum level out of respect for the surrounding residents.
- V. OCCUPANTS. The total number of individuals staying on the Premises during the Booking Term shall be a total of specified on MAX occupancy on the description of the listing. Only registered guests are allowed on-premises, no visitors. If more than the authorized number of guests listed above are found on the Premises, this Agreement will be subject to termination by the Property Manager.
- VI. BOOKING FEE. The Guest shall pay the Property Manager: ☐ - Fixed Amount. The Guest shall be required to pay the Property Manager according to fixed rates on the reservation for the Booking Term (“Book”). The Booking Fee is due at the execution of this Agreement.
- VII. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The Guest shall be obligated to pay the following amounts upon the execution of this Agreement: ☐ - Security Deposit: $500.00 (“Security Deposit”). The Security Deposit is for the faithful performance of the Guest under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Guest must pay the Security Deposit at the execution of this Agreement. The Security Deposit shall be returned to the Guest within the State's requirements after the end of the Booking Term less any itemized deductions. Deposit shall be forfeited in case of any violation of house rules.
- VIII. PETS. The Property Manager: On listings that are pet friendly up to 20lbs will be accepted with an extra cleaning fee of $50 per pet. On listings that are not pet friendly, if it's found Guest to have pets on the Premises, this Agreement and any Security Deposit shall be forfeited.
- IX. PARKING. The Property Manager: Dependent on house rules, it shall not exceed max parking space(s) to the Guest for time of booking. Only registered vehicles are allowed on the property.
- X. AIR CONDITIONING. Air condition is controlled through the nest dial, this is set between 68 and 78. All doors and windows must be closed when air conditioning is running. Failure can result in the AC freezing and a maintenance fee of $150.00 will be added to your bill if the AC freezes.
- XI. SMOKING POLICY. Smoking or Vaping on the Premises is prohibited.
- XII. SUBLETTING. The Guest does not have the right to sublet the premises.
- XIII. INSPECTION. The Property Manager has the right to inspect the premises with prior notice as in accordance with State law. Should the Guest violate any of the terms of this Agreement, the booking period shall be terminated immediately in accordance with State law. The Guest waives all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the booking period. The Guest shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
- XIV. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS. The Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready-to-book condition and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guest shall leave the Premises in a ready to book condition at the expiration of this Agreement, defined by the Property Manager as being immediately habitable by the next Guest. The Guest shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the Premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guest agrees that the Property Manager shall deduct costs of said services from any Security Deposit prior to a refund if Guest causes damage to the Premises or its furnishings.
- XV. TRASH. The Guests shall dispose of all waste material generated during the Booking Term under the strict instruction and direction of the Property Manager.
- XVI. QUIET ENJOYMENT. The Guest, along with neighbors, shall enjoy each other’s company in a quiet and respectful manner to each other’s enjoyment. The Guest is expected to behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors with any residents of the immediate area. Creating a disturbance of the area by large gatherings, parties or events shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
- XVII. NO PARTIES OR EVENTS. Please respect the neighbors. As per city rules, the noise levels must be kept to a level to not disturb the neighbors, under 75db. Noise will be monitored via a Minut noise detection device. Do not tamper with security cameras or noise detection devices. Doing so will be cause for immediate removal and termination of Booking.
- XVIII. PROPERTY MANAGER’S LIABILITY. The Guest and any of their guests hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Property Manager against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the Premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. The Guest expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss, which the Property Manager may maintain on the property, does not cover the personal property of Guest and that Guest should purchase their own insurance for their guests if such coverage is desired.
- XIX. ATTORNEY’S FEES. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Property Manager enforcing this agreement.
- XX. USE OF PREMISES. The Guest shall use the Premises for residential use only. The Guest is not authorized to sell products or services on the Premises or conduct any commercial activity.
- XXI. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. The Guest shall use the Premises for legal purposes only. Any other such use that includes but is not limited to illicit drug use, verbal or physical abuse of any person, or illegal sexual behavior shall cause immediate termination of this Agreement with no refund of pre-paid Book.
- XXII. POSSESSIONS. Any personal items or possessions that are left on the Premises are not the responsibility of the Property Manager. The Property Manager shall make every reasonable effort to return the item to the Guest. If claims are not made within the State’s required time period or two (2) weeks, whichever is shorter, the Property Manager shall be able to keep such items to sell or for personal use.
- XXIII. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed and subject to the laws located in the jurisdiction of Premise’s location.
- XXIV. CANCELLATION POLICY: The Property Manager shall follow and enforce the cancellation policy of the platform it was originally booked from. Direct bookings from HOSTFULLY: Full refund up to 5 days prior to check in, after that, cancel before check in and get 50% refund, minus the first night and service fee.
- Property Manager Signature: Fernando David Services Date: __________________
- Print Name: ____________________________
- Guest Signature: ____________________________ Date: __________________
- Print Name: ____________________________
- Guest Signature: ____________________________ Date: __________________
- FERNANDO DAVID
- Please confirm your agreement to do business regarding your booking electronically ONLY through the Hostfully electronic signature system. By clicking 'I agree' you indicate understanding that you have agreed to “sign” electronic documents rather than paper documents to save time and money and add convenience to the agreement process, but the level of agreement is the same as if you had signed a paper copy of the agreement within. All notices, updates, and disclosures will be sent to you electronically. We will provide agreement items electronically to you through the Hostfully electronic signature system. We will also provide e-mail communications and reminders of these tasks, but we are not responsible for you taking action. Terms within the agreement are between you and the property manager.
- Getting Paper Copies
- You may request, from your property manager, a paper copy of any single record provided or made available electronically to you by us. This request must go through the property manager you are doing business with and they are not affiliated in any way with Hostfully.
- Acknowledging your consent to sign electronically and to release Hostfully from any liability
- To confirm to us that you can access this information electronically. Please verify that you were able to read this notification. By agreeing you agree that Hostfully is a neutral 3rd party providing a service for your convenience to do business electronically and you release Hostfully from any liability or involvement of any legal issues that may arise between you and your booking manager as you do business with them. Please let us know that you consent to do business exclusively in electronic format through the Hostfully electronic signature system on the terms and conditions described above by clicking the 'I agree' button below.
- By checking the 'I agree' box, I confirm that:
- 1) I have read and understand this Electronic CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS; and
- 2) I understand the disclosure and need to do business in this manner completely; and
- 3) I understand and agree that Hostfully is in no way affiliated with my booking or property manager and is just providing the service of providing electronic agreements as described above. I will not hold Hostfully liable for any actions made by a 3rd party, including my property manager, and understand the documents within were created and approved by a 3rd party and not by Hostfully and waive the right to take any legal action against Hostfully as they only provide these services for my convenience.
- Please contact us at (+1) 7542682746 with any questions.