Classic Caribbean Estate on the Beach in Barbados
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Set within over three acres of lush tropical grounds, bordered by the sea, and possessing a sense of airy grandeur and opulence that is commonly connected with island estates, this Barbados villa is the real deal. A blend of traditional features and local materials come together with top-of-the-line appliances and amenities to create a series of relaxed yet majestic spaces.
Traces of both a classic colonial style and more traditional Bajan style of décor can be found throughout the beachfront villa, and they blend beautifully. From the bright and airy living room with multiple, large French doors that can be thrown open to allow the sea breeze and fragrant gardens to permeate the interiors.
While this Barbados villa offers direct access to the beach, you can also enjoy the ultimate serenity and privacy offered by the estate’s private swimming pool. Found in the central courtyard and overlooked only by the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on one of the most idyllic West Coast beaches, Alleynes Bay, this property is nestled in acres of private land and is within easy reach of the bustle of Holetown as well as three world-class golf courses and the international airport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Daily Housekeeping
- - Meal preparation for 3 meals a day (groceries $)
- - 24/7 Concierge
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Cancelation: In addition to the standard Tripwix cancellation policy, this booking is subject to a 10% cancellation penalty.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (BB0069)