Cheerful 1 Bedroom Apartment in Kolonaki, Athens
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
ZOIA’s The Hill, located in a sweet spot right below Lycabettus, offers fully equipped and recently renovated serviced apartments leaving you worry-free to explore every corner of the city’s jewels.
Enjoy the lovely weather with a cup of coffee and relax on the balcony! Take a break to refuel and let your senses guide you through the countless cafes and restaurants of the buzzing neighborhood of Kolonaki right around the corner!
On the 3rd floor of the Hill building, there is this modernly furnished apartment with a stunning open-view, featuring one bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a bathroom with washing machine & dryer, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen and living room. The Hill building also includes gym area and a rooftop with breath-taking unobstructed views of the whole Attica basin, perfect for those magical summer sunsets.
The apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - To oblige with local regulations we will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement. Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- - Please confirm number of guests to make sure bed linens are provided for extra persons.
- - Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be added in your reservation.
- - Baby crib could be provided upon request with an additional charge.
- - 24h check-in option is available for free and you will collecting keys from a lock-box near the building's entrance. If you would like to check-in in person with one of the members of our team please note that there is a late check-in fee for arrivals to the apartment after 19:00.
- -If you book a non-refundable rate this reservation is not amendable and you are not entitled to receive a refund.