Lovely Yeosu ocean view duplex home B-2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Even at night, there are twinkling lights across the sea in front of the pension, so you can feel the lonely Yeosu night sea.
In order to create a pension where the whole family can relax and enjoy themselves, we have prepared a wide terrace for children to play and a swimming pool, and you can enjoy a barbecue while enjoying the beautiful sea of Yeosu on the individual terrace.
[Duplex] 1F (living room + kitchen + bathroom) + 2F (double bed)
Standard No. of guest: 2
ㅁ Outdoor heated swimming pool
ㅁ Operating Period: Four seasons
ㅁ Please bring your own beach towels and additional towels.
ㅁ Children must be accompanied by a guardian.
ㅁ Parents are requested to pay close attention to children’s safe play in the water.
ㅁ If you wish to use it, please contact the pension.
ㅁ For detailed information, contact the accommodation separately.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.