Affordable Million Dollar Views
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Enjoy spectacular bay views in day, night, sunshine and rain.
Set on a peaceful 2/3 acres in a premium beach-side location, Anchorage @ Mt Martha provides a relaxed, comfortable base to
explore the Mornington Peninsula.
Bay beaches and Martha Cove Marina are only 5 mins walk.
Ocean beaches are a short drive and golf, wineries, restaurants, cafes, shops, yacht clubs, walking and cycling tracks are all nearby.
With flexible living spaces, Anchorage is perfect for couples, families, girls’ escape.
You can easily enjoy just the top entry level (accessible directly from the carport) or spread out to the lower-level rumpus for a multi-generation family group.
There is a large garden for play, but Anchorage is not fenced so is not suitable for toddlers or pets.
Anchorage is a magic place to sit watch the ships sail pass or create your own Peninsula adventures.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving