- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Take a welldeserved break from your busy lifestyle at this completely renovated home tucked away in the southern Appalachian Mountains. Modern and rustic, this retreat features a furnished deck with a porch swing that makes for great relaxation and looking out at the breathtaking views of Shortoff Mountain and the GlenCove golf course in the distance. This property is situated in the prime location for a private retreat, and youll also be five miles from Norton and less than 20 miles from the downtown Highlands for convenient shopping and dining. Other attractions near this stunning home include Lake Glenville, as well as waterfalls and trails for additional adventures.
This bright and open vacation rental provides ample space for everyone to enjoy. Entertain in the wellequipped, full kitchen as you prepare everyones favorite recipes. There is also a quaint, dining area for mealtimes or rainyday board games. The living room...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Property Specific terms
- OPTIONAL LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER
- You have the option of adding a limited damage waiver to your reservation to help defray the cost should accidental damage occur to the Property during your stay. Damage Waiver can be added up to and including the day before your arrival by contacting Property Manager.
- This optional limited damage waiver is only available for stays less than 180 nights.
- If optional Damage Waiver coverage is added to your stay, the total cost of your reservation for this Property will include a damage waiver fee USD as set forth below, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- How to Report Damage
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager North Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.