I Marinai - In The City Of Genoa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Great accommodation in the central area of Genoa, near the port of the Cruise Ships, in historic building, on the third floor, very sunny with sea view. Very large and sunny rooms. Accessory kitchen, living room with smart tv, Wi fi connection, great for smart working and for large families.
Genoa, a port city and the capital of Liguria, is historically known for its important role in maritime trade over many centuries.
Known as one of the largest medieval city centers in Europe, the historic center of Genoa is a maze of alleys (caruggi) that open unexpectedly in small squares, often linked, like the churches that overlook them, to important noble families.
The spirit of Genoa resides in the alleys, where smells, flavors, languages and cultures mix.
In the historical center there is the Cathedral of San Lorenzo, in Romanesque style with black and white striped facade and frescoed interiors....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.