Delightful apartment in the heart of Westminster
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This one bedroom, one bathroom flat is situated on the second floor of an imposing late Victorian mansion block in a superb SW1 location.
Iconic world landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are all close by as is the beautiful royal St James’s Park.
Westminster offers a fascinating mix of attractions from its historic sites, royal and government connections to world-class restaurants and shopping.
The property boasts a large reception room with modern artwork and an iconic leather Chesterfield sofa and comfy velvet chair, both perfect for relaxing in front of the smart TV. There is also a dining table and chairs ideal for leisurely dining or a space to work from home.
The neutral decor, wooden floors and high ceilings in this room continue throughout the flat giving it a stylish, contemporary feel.
The galley-style kitchen has...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 1.20 km; Buckingham palace - 1.00 km; Bus stop - 550.00 m; Canary Wharf - 9.50 km; Covent Garden - 2.50 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 14.10 km; Gatwick Airport - 42.40 km; Grocery - 280.00 m; Harrods - 2.50 km; Heathrow Airport - 23.90 km; Hyde Park - 2.20 km; Kensington Palace - 4.50 km; Kings Cross - 5.50 km; Leicester Square - 2.20 km; Liverpool Street - 5.20 km; London Eye - 1.80 km; Luton Airport - 52.00 km; Natural History Museum - 3.40 km; Notting Hill - 6.80 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 6.00 km; Oxford Street - 2.70 km; Paddington Train Station - 4.30 km; Piccadilly Circus - 2.00 km; Portobello Market - 6.90 km; Royal Albert Hall - 3.80 km; Soho - 2.50 km; The British Library - 4.70 km; The British Museum - 3.20 km; The House of Parliament - 1.10 km; The Thames River - 44.40 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 5.00 km; Trafalgar Square - 1.80 km; train station - 850.00 m; Tube station - 500.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 3.10 km; West End Theatres - 800.00 m; Westminster Cathedral - 550.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.