New Family Cottage near Tremblant - 4 Bedrooms with Hot Tub - Le Rummy
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Discover this beautiful mountain chalet, the perfect place for a family getaway. This dreamy chalet offers all the comfort you need with its 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms spread over 2 levels. Imagine spending unforgettable moments in the private hot tub while admiring the sparkling stars in the sky.
The main level of this chalet is designed for your pleasure. A large open kitchen, dining room and spacious living room welcome you for moments of sharing and conviviality. The central air conditioning and heated floors offer a warm ambiance, while high-speed internet ensures your comfort and tranquility.
In the summer, enjoy the outdoor terrace to organize a family barbecue while admiring the breathtaking views of the surrounding nature. The bedroom arrangement is ideal for accommodating 6 adults and 3 children, offering each person a personal space to rest and recharge.
Located just 15 minutes from the famous...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- PAYMENT POLICY
- Book 31 + days before arrival, pay 50% at time of booking and 50% 30 days before arrival.
- Book 30 days or less prior to arrival, pay 100% at time of reservation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancelation 30 days or less prior to arrival : no refund issued.
- Cancelation 31 + days before arrival : full refund minus 7.5% transaction fee. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays.
- SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Check in instructions are sent by email 48 hours prior to arrival. Security deposit is fully refundable after property inspection.
- The Guests shall not create excessive noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. This behavior shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises and no refund will be given. All properties are equipped with a noise monitoring system. This does not record audio but does monitor sound levels and crowd detection. If at any point during a reservation there is excessive noise or partying, the Property Manager has the right to immediately terminate the reservation with no refund.
- The Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guests agree that the Property Manager shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Guests cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
- The Property Manager has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
- All Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Property Manager against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. The Guests expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Property Manager may maintain on the property does not cover the Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
- We occasionally experience outages caused by bad weather that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- It is the Guests responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the lake. All Guests agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the lake. The Guests are hereby notified that the lake can be dangerous and accepts full responsibility.
- All Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the property, and that the Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
- In the event that the Guests clearly breaches this Rental Agreement and the breach cannot be resolved by mutual agreement then the Guests agree to pay all costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Property Manager enforcing this agreement.
- Suite Spot Inc.