- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Name: Toasted Marshmallow #1 | Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 1 | Sleeps: 5| Access: Lake Access | Dogs Welcome (Max. 2) | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Toasted Marshmallows around the campfire are some of the best things about summer. Enjoy a vacation full of them with a stay at Toasted Marshmallow, a 2 bedroom lake access cabin in the heart of Deep Creek Lake. Located just minutes for fantastic restaurants and activities, this cozy cabin is the perfect place for your next family getaway or romantic retreat. Fitted with plush furnishings, a fireplace, quaint kitchen, and more, you will have all that you need for a fanatic stay at the lake. Enjoy days on the lake with the use of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
"Choosing to stay on Deep Creek Drive puts you right on the shores of Deep Creek Lake. Each of these homes line part of McHenry Cove, making it the ideal spot for being close to the fun! Come summer, you will love the lake views and nights spent by the water. Did we mention you'll also have great views for the 4th of July fireworks show? In the winter, some homes even have spectacuar views of the slopes at Wisp Resort which is located just on the other side of McHenry Cove. Deep Creek Drive runs parallel to Route 219 in McHenry. So, your favorite restaurants, shops, and nightlife are just minutes away! Community Amenities: -Lake Views -Wisp Resort Views -Close to Deep Creek Fun Zone -Close to Black Bear Tavern -Close to Monkey Business Aerial Adventure Park -Close to Deep Creek Marina"
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.