The Bay Vista
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to The Bay Vista in Mount Martha, where you are treated with 180* views of Port Phillip Bay from the balcony year long. Watch the storms come in, see the sea colours change and sunsets and passing boats. You’ll love being able to enjoy the views from the kitchen, dining and lounge areas and entertain out on the large deck with BBQ and heater, and use the roller blinds if the breeze needs tempering. Enjoy the rumpus room downstairs with TV, lounge and Table Tennis. Overlooking a large garden and backyard with a nature reserve - the bird life will be entertaining and calming.
This contemporary and modern home impresses with the many large spacious living areas - 3 lounges, ping-pong table/table tennis and very spacious bedrooms, an entertainer’s kitchen and butler’s pantry. With 3 Queen sized beds and 2 Single beds in 4 bedrooms, it is well suited to an extended family...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.