Ex Animo - Luxury Apartment 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
In the heart of Zakynthos town, you will find our Ex Animo – Luxury Apartments Complex, a complex that is located within one of the most unique, privately owned neoclassical building on Zakynthos Island, radiating some of the old Zakynthian nobility. In this complex, there are 3 stylish and comfortable apartments recently renovated and fully equipped, that will cover all your everyday needs and more.
Each apartment can accommodate up to 5 guests. It consists of 2 bedrooms one with double bed and one with twin beds, black out curtains, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom with walk in shower. The sitting room has a comfortable sofa-bed that can accommodate 1 person and within the kitchen you will find the dining area. Of course, you can enjoy your meals or your espresso, at the comfortable outdoor dining area οr the balcony view views of Zakynthos town and harbor. The balcony view varies in each apartment but they all provide the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
At the foot of the Bochali hill, Zakynthos stands as both the island's capital city and principal port. Visitor attractions in Zakynthos include the well-known church of San Dionisio, which houses the saint's relics, various museums, and the distinctive squares of D. Solomos and Saint Mark, the latter of which dates to the Venetian era and is home to the island's sole catholic church. A very attractive neighborhood surrounds the ruins of the old Venetian castle, which are situated at the top of the hill of Strani in the city's back, in addition to the seaside (marine road) and its tiny interior streets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours 23:00-07:00