Penthouse Apartment On The River - 65 Skipper Way
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Security deposit 230 EUR per stay may be collected during booking process. If not, it must be paid to the host upon check-in
Cleaning fee 57 EUR per stay mandatory, collected during booking process
65 Skipper Way is a spacious, modern, two-bedroom, two-bathroom second-floor penthouse apartment overlooking the River Great Ouse. With views from the open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area of the River Great Ouse and St Neots Common.
The apartment has a King-sized bedroom with an En-suite. The second bedroom is a double bedroom which has the use of a separate family bathroom with a bath and a handheld shower, a toilet, and a sink. The apartment has an open plan concept living, dining, and kitchen space with large French doors that look out onto the river. There is a corner sofa with side tables and table and chairs for four, sideboard and Tv. The kitchen is modern with a microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.