Spectacular Rivergrass Chalet Steps to Blue Mtn
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This charming village-inspired chalet backs onto Monterra Golf Course and boasts panoramic views of the mountains before heading into your front door. Less than a 10-minute stroll to the story-book shops and restaurants that keep the village thriving, you can also opt to take the shuttle right from your unit. A day on the slopes awaits you within walking distance, or take a quick drive to the Toronto or Craigleith Ski Club with downtown Collingwood just over 10 minutes in the opposite direction. Hop on the nearby Georgian Trail, where you can enjoy cross-country skiing or snowshoe and cozy up to the fireplace in your Rivergrass retreat at the end of the day.
Spend every morning captivated by the mountain views that greet you at the entrance of your chalet. Enjoy a central open-concept area that invites relaxation with an easy flow through the kitchen, dining and living space. Natural light floods in through the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- 1) The occupancy of the property is restricted to the names listed. The management company must be notified by message of any changes to the occupancy. The number of people occupying the property shall not exceed what was entered with your original booking. This includes all children and babies unless an exception is agreed upon.
- 2) The person booking the property must be 21 years of age or older (excluding Quebec rentals), unless otherwise specified by a Guest Support Member. The person booking must always be present for the duration of the rental period. This condition will be strictly enforced, failure to comply may result in immediate eviction from the property without refund.
- 3) Parking passes, keys, and or fobs will be issued upon arrival to the property, these must be returned upon checkout. If not returned your damage deposit will be forfeited
- 4) There are small bins for garbage and recycling in the property. After your stay, please bring all garbage and recycling to the outside receptacles, this includes all alcohol bottles. If garbage or recycling is left on the property your damage deposit will be forfeited.
- 5) No smoking on the property, your damage deposit will be forfeited with no exceptions.
- 6) Some properties have wood burning fireplaces, these are not to be used by guests, if used your damage deposit will be forfeited with no exceptions.
- 7) A cleaning charge will be added to your property rental fee. This is to cover basic cleaning expected from usual and normal use of the property and to include all floors, bathrooms, beds and kitchen. Any exceptional cleaning that would be considered beyond normal and conscientious use of the property will be deducted from your damage deposit at an hourly rate. At the end of your stay please put any used hand towels or dish towels in the tub, and make sure that all dishes are clean and put away. Please do not leave dishes in the dishwasher, clean or dirty.
- 8) The management company is not liable, nor will provide a refund, for any stoppage of electrical services caused by extreme weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- 9) If property damage occurs, the management company reserves the right to use the damage deposit at its sole discretion
- By proceeding with this booking , I/We agree with the management company that I/we will use the property and its facilities in accordance with the above terms and conditions and/or posted house rules, and that I/we do so at our own risk of injury.