NEW - Romantic Country Cottage on 14 acre private estate
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
NEW Beautiful Romantic Country Cottage offering amazing rolling views in 14 acre estate.
• Blissful tranquillity
• Easy Access A14, M1 & M6
• Market Harborough 10 mins
• Super King wide bed or 2 singles
• Sofa bed - sleeps 4 in all
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 100MB Fibre Internet
• Gas BBQ & Outdoor Dining Deck
• Original Art
• Luxury Linens
• 55" Smart TV + FREE Netflix & Xbox
• Amazon Echo + Free Music Streaming
• Air Conditioning + Underfloor Heating
The Cottage is the loving conversion of the Victorian Dovecote at my family home, Rectory Farm. Renovation just finished so everything is brand new & sparkling clean. It’s filled with custom-made furniture, original art, premium appliances & fun gadgets. Luxury doesn’t have to mean squandering precious resources – we use Solar Power, Air Source heating & Well Water so...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Chef Services: Included
Set on a private 14 acre estate in the rolling countryside close to Market Harborough. Supermarkets, restaurants and entertainment a 10-minute drive or 5 mins to the great village pub in Clipston. A great base to explore Leicester, Market Harborough, Northampton, Rugby, Kettering, Rutland and Corby. London is only 1 hour by train. Close to Kelmarsh Hall, Kilworth House Hotel, and Theatre, Stamford Hall, Silverstone Race Circuit, Donnington Park and The Sourdough School. If you are coming as part of a larger family or friends reunion, why not consider booking my other properties at the same location? They are The Barn (3 bedroom that sleeps 8), and The Loft (2 bedroom that sleeps 6). Together, the 3 spaces sleep 18 adults/children plus up to 4 infants and offer an amazing location for larger reunions and get-togethers.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No Smoking - As per above the Cottage is strictly no smoking. Our cleaning service charge me £350 if they detect that smoking has taken place for an ultra-deep cleaning service, and I have to pass this fee on to you if that were to occur I'm afraid ;(
- Security Deposit - As you will have seen from the listing, I've furnished my place with top quality furnishings and expensive equipment to maximise your enjoyment during your stay. To protect that investment, I ask that prior to or at Check-in, in addition to providing a copy of your photo ID / Passport (which is a requirement of the authorities), that you allow me to take a pre-authorisation of up to £500 on a credit or debit card to cover any possible damage outside of normal wear and tear or the odd broken cup or glass as I know accidents do happen. No funds are actually charged against your card and the pre-authorisation is automatically cancelled after you leave, once the apartment has been checked and found clear of damage. I hope you understand and can agree to this house rule.
- No Commercial Use - My place is for domestic use only. Any commercial use without our prior written agreement will result in your deposit being forfeited and additional charges being levied.