The Fish Store, Aldeburgh
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Once a simple fish store tucked behind a prosperous fish shop on Aldeburgh’s high street (now an equally prosperous second-hand book shop), this cute holiday cottage is incredibly well-planned and full of surprises – ideal for a unique seaside break in the heard of this popular Suffolk coastal town.
Interiors are beautifully designed to create an oasis of calm using quality furnishings, a unique seaside theme and colour scheme, and exceptional attention to detail to provide everything you could wish for. The cosy bedroom on the ground floor has a double bed, a wardrobe so you can unpack, and a door opening to the compact shower room. Extremely steep stairs (only suitable for agile guests) take you to the snug living space where you can curl up in front of the TV and warm your toes by the baby wood burning stove; or prepare and enjoy a light meal in the comfort of this bijou holiday home.
Whilst there’s no...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.