Modern Apartment with Balcony Overlooking Queenstown Bay
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled into lower Queenstown Hill, moments from downtown and overlooking Queenstown Bay, is the apartment. Spacious and comfortable, it is the ultimate base to explore Queenstown.
This contemporary, 3-storey home is an idyllic spot for a Queenstown getaway – just a stone’s throw away to downtown. Complete with a balcony to admire the view, this home offers all you need for an enjoyable stay in this beautiful part of New Zealand.
Feel at home in the gourmet kitchen with granite bench top, double sink, gas hobs, microwave, dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. The lounge has a feature gas fireplace to create a warm ambience during winter evenings with a heat pump to supplement it.
The apartment has a balcony fit with an outdoor dining table, overlooking downtown, Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains. A surround-sound system installed in the lounge means you’ll be...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House Rules & Rates:
- - For reservations that are outside of 14 days to arrival will only require a 25% non-refundable deposit. The balance is then due 14 days prior to arrival.
- - Please note our terms and conditions and is also available to view through our website - goodstays.nz
- - Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
- - Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- - Prices are for up to the maximum number of guests the property can accommodate. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request.
- - As agreed with the Queenstown Council, the following rules apply: No amplified sound/music is to be played from the outdoor living areas between the hours of 8pm – 8am.
- - Please reach out should you have any questions and please be advised that the Guest Information will also be also be displayed at the property for reference.