Countryside Sanctuary | Pool WIFI & Rural Living
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to this newly restored, four-bedroom house. This home is a rural idyll where you can relax and refresh. Perfect for a large family, group of friends, or work colleagues. Perfect for a holiday retreat!
☆ Four bedrooms
☆ On-site parking
☆ Free Wifi & Smart TV
☆ Fully equipped kitchen
☆ On-site laundry with washer & dryer
☆ Gorgeous pool in the central courtyard
☆ Automated Self Check-In, Book & Check-In within minutes ☆
Welcome to this large rural property where you can have the perfect staycation. Plenty of bedrooms and a pool, you only need to bring your clothes and food. We’ve got the rest!
♡ What we love about the Home ♡
✧ 3 bathrooms
✧ 4 bedrooms, 5 beds
✧ Plenty of free parking
✧ Rural location, location, location
✧ Free high-speed wireless internet
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Longer Stays:
- Stays longer than 14 days require a guest paid refresh clean & linen change on the 14th day and every subsequent 14 days.
- Check-In and Check-Out:
- - Guests to provide expected check-in time - will we do our best to cater to early check-in requests.
- Guests to provide expected check-out time(latests being 10am) and acknowledge the property will be scheduled for cleaning just after the time they have provided(late check-outs will incur a cleaner turn away charge or a full day rental).
- Guest must view check-in guide prior to arrival to familiarise themselves with the check-in process.
- Keys must not be collected prior to agreed check-in time and lockboxes(if any) must be left closed and locked.
- Bags or cars must not be stored at the property prior to check-in or after checkout without approval.
- Carpark(if applicable) can only be used from check-in time and must be removed at check-out time.
- During Your Stay:
- Please be considerate of the other residents living in the building by being courteous and keeping the noise down after 10 pm.
- Please report any breakages or damage sustained to the apartment during your stay as it allows us to repair/replace it in time for the next guests.
- Guest to comply with all rules in messages, check-in guides, house manuals or as posted in any building.
- Lockouts: These will incur call-out/building management/security or locksmith charges.
- Lost Property: We will do our best to find and return any reported lost item. All cost involved with retuning lost items including time taken is chargeable.