Manhattan Style Apartment with Balcony
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
*New listing from experienced hosts with 9,000+ reviews!*
Built in 1929, this iconic Liverpool building stands out with the perfect combination of original art deco features and modern interior - with high ceilings throughout and striking urban loft-style windows allowing in plenty of daylight. The calming grey and white interior and distinctive industrial beams add plenty of charm and a homely feel.
Lift: The lift will be out of use from November to January due to building maintenance.
Completed to a high standard throughout with attractive flooring and snug carpeting for a cosy feel in the bedrooms. The apartment benefits from contemporary furnishings and boasts a spacious open-plan living and kitchen area with private open balcony space. Perfect for home-cooked meals, our apartment’s built-in kitchen features all the essentials including a fridge freezer,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.