Baltic Triangle 3 Bed Apt. Walk Everywhere!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
*Listing from Experienced Hosts with 9000+ Reviews!*
This spacious 3 bedroom apartment is located in the trendy Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool, a short walk to all of Liverpool’s central attractions.
Comfortably sleeping 8 guests, this is the perfect base to explore the city for families, friends & business travellers alike.
A cosy living area with Netflix for the perfect night in or explore the various quirky restaurants and bars located right on the doorstep.
This sleek and contemporary apartment boasts three bedrooms, one with large family bathroom and additional en-suite with complimentary fluffy white towels and soaps provided, fully fitted kitchen and open plan lounge (with double sofa bed) & dining area.
This roomy apartment holds a large open-plan living and dining area, the perfect central hub for all guests to relax. The kitchen is fully equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.