Cozy Corner Analipsi Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A very modern, brand new stylish apartment on the top floor of a large building in the heart of Zakynthos town with its own lift. It has large windows that give the space plenty of light and amazing views across the city. The apartment has an elegant, fully equipped open-plan kitchen with a wonderful dining area and comfortable space.
Elegant and comfortable living room with large screen TV, fully air-conditioned and a wonderful balcony to spend every hour of the day enjoying the beauty of Zakynthos town. This stylish gem makes the most of every available space with ample storage space and also features a bedroom with its own bathroom, double bed, air conditioning and private balcony. The second bedroom also consists of a double bed and plenty of storage space in the fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom directly next to it. This stylish, modern apartment in the city center is the perfect choice for couples, friends or families...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
At the foot of the Bochali hill, Zakynthos stands as both the island's capital city and principal port. Visitor attractions in Zakynthos include the well-known church of San Dionisio, which houses the saint's relics, various museums, and the distinctive squares of D. Solomos and Saint Mark, the latter of which dates to the Venetian era and is home to the island's sole catholic church. A very attractive neighborhood surrounds the ruins of the old Venetian castle, which are situated at the top of the hill of Strani in the city's back, in addition to the seaside (marine road) and its tiny interior streets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Common Hours: 23:00 - 08:00