Luxury flat with private terrace in central Wandsworth by UnderTheDoormat
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This immaculate one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is in an exclusive development in Wandsworth in the heart of south-west London.
It is situated on the fifth floor, with lift, and its large terrace offers a perfect space to unwind in warm weather.
Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town mainline stations are within easy reach offering a direct service to London’s Waterloo. East Putney underground station on the District Line is also nearby.
This contemporary apartment is well-designed and finished to a high standard throughout. It has been decorated in neutral tones and furnished with style and flair by its owner. It is a perfect base for up to two guests wishing to enjoy this SW London hub or business travellers wanting good access into central London.
Guests enter this super-stylish apartment via a spacious hallway which benefits from a storage cupboard and gives access to all rooms.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 8.30 km; Buckingham Palace - 7.40 km; Bus stop - 200.00 m; Canary Wharf - 15.00 km; Covent Garden - 9.30 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 20.00 km; Gatwick Airport - 37.80 km; Grocery - 140.00 m; Harrods - 6.60 km; Heathrow Airport - 19.70 km; Hyde Park - 6.80 km; Kensington Palace - 6.90 km; Kings Cross - 12.30 km; Leicester Square - 9.00 km; Liverpool Street - 11.80 km; London Eye - 8.60 km; Luton Airport - 55.60 km; Natural History Museum - 5.90 km; Notting Hill - 8.20 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 5.70 km; Oxford Street - 9.20 km; Piccadilly Circus - 8.10 km; Portobello Market - 8.70 km; Royal Albert Hall - 6.40 km; Soho - 9.20 km; The British Library - 11.50 km; The British Museum - 9.90 km; The House of Parliament - 8.00 km; The Thames River - 40.30 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 11.20 km; Trafalgar Square - 8.70 km; train station - 1.10 km; Tube station - 1.10 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 6.00 km; West End Theatres - 7.10 km; Westminster Cathedral - 7.10 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.