Outstanding fully renovated 5* house. Private access to the lake
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Authentic family home offering a breathtaking view of the crystal clear waters of Lake Annecy.
This house was entirely renovated in 2022 by a renowned architect and is fully equipped with sound and thermal insulation materials to highlight all the assets of this exceptional property.
You will enjoy a magnificent view on the lake from the house, the garden or the terrace, and a private beach on the other side of the road, with access to the lake and a private pontoon just for you... A real Must !
This 1830sqf house can accommodate up to 10 people.
- Independent kitchen fully equipped (oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, American fridge, dishes, cutlery...)
- Independent toilet with hand wash
- Living room with two sofas, a removable TV and a dining area, all with a magnificent view of the lake and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- TS 5* BREDANNAZ:
- 1.8 EUR per person (adults). 0 EUR per person (children from 0 to 17 years old).
- - Optional services:
- Baby high chair: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- LINEN FOR BB KIT: included in the price. Max. quantity: 20.
- Crib: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Annecy City Tour - 1h: 19 EUR per person. Max. quantity: 20. Applicable seasons: from 03-01 to 10-31.
- Décoration saisonnière: 193 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 3. Applicable seasons: from 11-22 to 12-31.
- Extra linen : bed sheet: 25 EUR per person. Max. quantity: 21.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- NESPRESSO Machine Capsuls (30 units): 23 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 5.
- Extra towels (1 Big and 1 small): 6 EUR per person. Max. quantity: 21.
- bathrobes and slippers: 15 EUR per person. Max. quantity: 24.
- Indian Abyanga Massage 1 hour: 90 EUR per hour. Max. quantity: 10.
- Daily Cleaning: 60 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 14.
- Linen change : bed sheets and towels: 25 EUR per person. Max. quantity: 20.
- Middle stay cleaning package: 120 EUR per booking.
- Private Lounge Boat tour around the Lake: 290 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 3. Applicable seasons: from 03-15 to 11-10.
- Bike rental: 18 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 20.
- Baptème de parapente: 90 EUR per person. Max. quantity: 20.
- Réglement par Chèque Vacances CONNECT (uniquement pour les résidents français). Frais de gestion 3% de la réservation: 3% of the booking price. Max. quantity: 20.
- Chèque Vacances CLASSIQUE (uniquement pour les résidents français). Frais de gestion 4.5% de la réservation: 4.5% of the booking price. Max. quantity: 20.
- Pet: 40 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 2.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 2 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed. Pets heavier than 8 kg are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.