Mt Hood Views Condo #304
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Welcome to Mt Hood Views Condo #304 by Gather! Escape into nature with this beautiful getaway near the pristine Mount Hood. Located an hour and a half east of Portland, Oregon, the Historic Thunderhead Lodge hosts this enjoyable 700 sq ft 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condominium on the top floor. With no upstairs neighbors and a fully furnished space, you can bask in all of the amenities of your home while exploring the great outdoors to make for a peaceful, private, and comfortable stay.
The open-concept design of this condo includes a lovely kitchen nook that includes marble countertops and several stainless steel appliances. In addition, the tasteful wooden cabinetry comes stocked with all kitchen supplies a chef may need to work their culinary magic, along with a fully stocked pantry of coffee, tea, spices, flour, sugars, and many other staples. Everything found in the condo is for guest use. A dining table that seats 6 and a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet time - Please keep noise level to a minimum after midnight on the weekends, and after 10:30 PM on the weekdays. We ask that there be no partying in the common areas after these specified times and that you keep in mind you are on the top floor and those underneath you can hear everything, please be respectful.
- Parking - Parking is Available in front of Condo and along the shoulder of the road. Parking is first come first service with a limited amount of spaces out front. Guests may have to park a second vehicle alongside the road.
- **Between Nov 1st and April 30th you will need a "Sno-Park" Parking pass to park in Government Camp or any other place indicated as a "Winter Recreational Area" (but you don't need it to park at the Condo) you can buy an Epass online and get additional information here: https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/mthood/passes-permits/recreation/?cid=FSBDEV3_036633
- Smoking - This is a no smoking building - you can smoke outside of the main door as there is an ash can there or out on the balcony away from other guests. The door to the balcony is located at the end of the hall and is considered a common area.
- Pets - Per HOA policy NO PETS ARE ALLOWED except for those who belong to the owners of the units. Renters must provide documentation for service animals to be allowed, documentation must be provided in advance so we can forward onto the HOA president. If a pet is found in a unit that does not have proper service animal documentation the HOA will fine us $250 which we will pass on to the guest.
- Noise - This is an old historic building that is not very sound proof. We can not guarantee that guests staying in neighboring units will abide by the quiet time rules. If you inform us of loud noises after posted times we will do our best to contact the owner of the disruptive unit. If it is out of control we suggest contacting the local police with a noise ordinance violation. We do provide a portable a/c unit and a fan that you can run as some white noise/noise buffer to help you sleep.
- Washer/Dryer - For your convenience, there is a coin operated washer and dryer located on the first floor. These are shared sets with the entire condo so please be timely in the changing of loads.
- Garbage - Garbage can be taken to the trash shed located outside in front of the building. The code to access the shed is 1951.
- Thermostat - The thermostat is on the floor registers, turn to the right to turn up and left to turn down. There might also be an additional small heater in the closet.
- BBQ Grills - All grills out on the balconies are shared grills. Please clean up behind yourself after each use. If they are out of propane you will need to get it refilled. They don't belong to us personally but the HOA states all grills in public space are for public use so we don't personally maintain them. We try to keep grilling tools in the unit but they come up missing often (left by one of the grills we assume) so it might be best if you plan to use the grill that you also pick up a metal spatula to use. I cannot guarantee that any will be available for use or what condition you might find them in.
- Pool - The heated pool is located outside, if facing the main entrance it is on the left hand side of the building. The code to the pool gate is 6678. If the pool cover is on please carefully remove it and be sure to replace it after use. We keep it covered to keep the heat in. Guests may use the pool when it’s snowing. Just remove the cover and replace it after swimming. The pool's unofficial closing time is when it’s too dark to swim.
- Rec Room - in the rec room is a large fireplace, pool table, TV and comfy couches to hang out on. Code for rec room is 6678.
- TV - we do not have cable but we do have smart TVs and a DVD player.
- If the TV has been logged out of Roku you can set up your own login for free online so if you want to purchase any channels or episodes you can otherwise you can use my Roku acct (you will not have access to the pin to add any channels so you only get what is pre-loaded into my acct)
- pswrd: airbnbguest
- Most importantly HAVE FUN AND RELAX!! Don't let the rules overwhelm you as they are here for guidance so you can enjoy this condo to its fullest and avoid any potential negative issues that could come from lack of knowledge. This condo is very special to the family and they love being able to share it with you and want you to enjoy it as much as they do!