Emmalani Court 414
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Welcome to Emmalani Court 414, a newly remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bathroom haven that sleeps up to 5 people, where guests can unwind and bask in the beauty of Kauai’s North Shore. Situated just steps away from the open ocean, and with breathtaking views of the island’s interior mountains in the other direction, this rental home comes with all of the services needed to enjoy a peaceful Hawaiian vacation, as well as additional access to the various Emmalani Court community areas and amenities.
The contemporary open air design of this home bridges the kitchen, dining room and living room for a unified common space that overlooks the outside garden space that is adorned with a number of tropical plants. The common area welcomes in an abundance of natural light, perfect for entertaining a close group of friends and family. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances fit for any chef to feel right at home, as well as a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10pm) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device. I'm sure by now, you are all familiar with the device as we have been using it in high traffic areas for a few years (Queen's Bath).
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rule states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provides that “No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.”
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance/nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuffled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa/pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 am and 10pm.
- $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 pm and before 7am. If the noise continues, each violation fine will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***