Origin 1425/1427- 2 Bedroom - Connector units with Partial Gulf View
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This spacious two bedroom condo offers a full kitchen, living room, dining room area, and a private balcony. Giving you a true home away from home feeling!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Things to know:
- Origin at Seahaven is a condominium therefore we do not operate as a traditional hotel. As a condo most items will need to be brought by the guest. We DO provide:
- • The first round of toiletries ONLY (additional toiletries will need to be supplied by the guest, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, laundry detergent etc.)
- • Towel exchange (housekeeping will not come to your room during you stay, but the Origin front desk can provide you will fresh towels if you bring down your used ones)
- • Basic kitchen items (additional cooking items would need to be brought by the guest)
- • Linens and blankets (in-room laundry or the guest laundry room on the first floor is available to wash linens during your stay)
- The building security is managed by a separate company and enforces the building policies. The list of building policies can be found on the welcome packet you are given at check-in