- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Gerashi may be the smallest home on Another Island, but all our guests seem to have fallen in love with it. While the inside spaces are quite small, Gerani is endowed with a huge side and front veranda, offering its guests amazing views of Despotiko and the Southern Aegean.
While Gerashi is ideal for couples, our guests have found the built-in couches of the living area very comfortable, so we have at times had 3 or 4 guests here.
Agios Georgios is the most quiet, yet arguably the most beautiful settlement in Antiparos. It sits directly opposite Despotiko, a truly unique island that holds an archaeological treasure dating from the 6th century BC, including a sanctuary dedicated to Apollo, the Ancient Greek god of sun, light, healing, truth and prophecy.
License number: 1175K91001351401
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Beach of Agios Georgios: 0,6 km - 7 min walk Beach of Panagia: 5,3 km Beach of Psaraliki: 7,9 km Cave of Antiparos: 6 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.