- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Featuring panoramic views across the turquoise beauty of the Saronic Gulf, the three individually themed deluxe villas, boast exquisitely structured interiors, which sap their inspiration from the natural elements of the island’s rugged coastline. Alta is saturated in warm, mellow timber tones and the clean Mediterranean finish of island architecture. Featuring a master bedroom with a traditional built in double bed and ensuite, as well as two additional bedrooms, a spacious open plan kitchen and a living area with modern home cinema and traditional stone-set fi replace. You can while away the warm evenings from one of the three verandas, including one with views across the hillsides, pool and sea, furnished with traditional garden couches.
The Estate was created in harmony with the surrounding landscape; the resort is nestled amongst the pine trees and olive groves of this ancient peak and even the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Spetses Centre: 15-min walk Spetses Port: 3-min drive Kosta: 15-min boat ride Hydra: 1-hour boat ride Beaches: 15-25-min walk Epidavros Festival: 1-hour drive from Kosta
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.