Charming Serene Villa with Sea View 1
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Treasure Island Namhae, the 4th largest island in Korea
It is located in Seomyeon with a view of the Namhae & Yeosu Seas, Sea view Villa, private barbecue area, German village, Geumsan, Mangunsan azalea field, Hwabangsa temple, paragliding experience center, Pyeongsan live fish market, small art gallery, Sachon Beach, Gacheon Village, etc. You can experience beautiful tourist spots.
A space where my happiness is connected to someone else’s happiness.
Whirlpool, TV, wireless internet, kitchenware, air conditioner, shower supplies
Standard No. of guest : 2
ㅁ Hours: 18:00 ~ 20:00
ㅁ Fee: On-site payment
ㅁ Please make a reservation in advance.
ㅁ Please be aware of fire when using it.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Onsite Staff: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.