3BD KaMilo (349) Home at Mauna Lani Resort
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This newly constructed split-level home features an open floor plan, only the finest finishes, and its own pool and jacuzzi, along with access to the KaMilo pools, fitness center, and other recreational facilities. Luxuriously appointed, it creates a peaceful atmosphere for your vacation, with central air conditioning, a Bose sound system, warm hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, and plenty of natural light. Its professional interior design artfully brings the colors and textures of the Hawaiian Islands indoors.
A grand entry door leads to a spacious foyer at Mauna Lani KaMilo Home 349, which in turn flows into a gorgeous kitchen and great room. Meal preparation becomes a pleasure in the beautifully outfitted kitchen, which includes Thermador appliances, both a traditional coffee maker and a Keurig, ample counter space, a granite island with bar seating, and a tile backsplash that echoes the tones of the Pacific Ocean. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY:
- The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- RENTAL HOME RULES
- This is a non-smoking home.
- Please keep all noise to a minimum between the hours of 8pm - 8am so that neighbors are not disturbed.
- No animals or household pets are allowed in the house.
- Children under 14 years of age must at all times be under the immediate and direct supervision of their parents, a brother or sister over 18 or another responsible adult. - Adherence to maximum occupancy is enforced.
- No burning candles.
- No guests of guests.
- No moving furniture.
- No eating in the living rooms or outside of designated dining areas with tables and chairs.
- No pots and pans in the dishwasher.
- Please close garage doors when not in use.
- Please turn off the air conditioning system when doors or windows are open.
- Only 2 cars may be parked in the driveway (side by side). Additional cars must be parked at the Recreation Center only, not on lawns or KaMilo roadsides.
- PRIVATE POOL & HOT TUB RULES - NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- No running, pushing playmates, no jumping on others, no diving or jumping in shallow water or “dunking”.
- Do not use the hot tub if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs as your judgment will be impaired and you could become unconscious and drown.
- Do not permit playful screaming for help (false alarms) which might mask a real emergency. - Sand, dirt, etc., must be washed off before using the pool and hot tub.
- All children under age 12 shall be supervised by an adult at all times
- Any person having any skin disease, open sore, inflamed eyes or communicable disease shall not use the pool or hot tub. - Infants and toddlers not potty trained are required to wear swim diapers in pool.
- GOLF CART RULES
- Golf carts are permitted on all the roads within the resort
- Driver must be 15+ years or accompanied by an adult
- Carts should be driven on the shoulders of the roads within the white line wherever possible - All drivers must observe the 25 mph speed limit
- No horseplay
- KAMILO AT MAUNA LANI HOUSE RULES:
- Radios, TVs, etc. are to be played at a volume that does not disturb the comfort of others, especially between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 8:00 A.M. If you are disturbed by excessive noise, and if you feel comfortable, please ask those making the noise to please refrain or call Mauna Lani Resort Security at 808-885-6556. Please also report the incident, with details of what occurred, to the Board via email at email@example.com.
- In compliance with state law, smoking is not permitted in buildings, on lanais, or within 20 feet of a building.
- Smoking is allowed in parking lot areas that are more than 20 feet from buildings.
- Telephones and cell phones may not be used on the lanais. People have a tendency to speak louder on phone, disturbing their neighbors.
- No occupant may hang towels, clothing, rugs, or anything else from the windows, lanais, or otherwise on the Building or the Project exterior.
- Dust, floor and powdered waste shall be wrapped in compact packages
- All trash must be thoroughly drained and wrapped in paper and all garbage and other refuse shall be securely wrapped, preferably in plastic bags, and securely fastened.
- Skateboards, roller skates, scooters and related equipment shall not be operated or used in any part of the premises.
- Surfboards, bicycles, skate boards, roller skates, etc., shall not be left or allowed to stand on any part of the Project, other than within the confines of the apartment.
- Flying of Drones is prohibited at all locations within Mauna Lani resort and KaMilo.
- There shall be no shooting or use of fireworks of any type at any time in, from or around any apartment or the common or limited common elements except by special permission in writing from the Board of Directors.
- There shall be no shooting or use of firearms of any type at any time in, from or around any apartment or the common and limited common elements.
- Each Owner is at all times personally responsible for the conduct of his family, guests, and guests of his family, tenants and all occupants. This responsibility extends, but is not limited to, any damage or destruction to common or limited common areas.
- Should there be a problem in your unit, please call your unit emergency contact, which might be your rental agent. For medical or fire emergencies call 911.
- Recreation Complex, Pools, Pavilion and Fitness Center have posted rules that will be enforced and the Member / Owner has responsibility for damages or rules violations.
- No pool toys, floats, inflatables are permitted in pools. No glass containers are permitted in any of the recreation complex areas.
- Diapers are not permitted in pools.
- Skateboards and or bicycles are not permitted on pool deck area.
- Loud music, Noise, Running, Jumping off walls into the pool and horseplay are not permitted in the pool or adjacent area. These House Rules have been adopted by the Board of Directors of the Association of Apartment Owners of Ka Milo at Mauna Lani (the "Board of Directors") to govern the use of the Ka Milo at Mauna Lani condominium Project (the "Project"), as defined in the Declaration of Condominium Property Regime of Ka Milo at Mauna Lani (the "Declaration") and the and the By-Laws of the Association of Apartment Owners of Ka Milo at Mauna Lani (the "By-Laws"). These House Rules supplement, but do not change, the obligations contained in the Declaration or the ByLaws. All Owners, members of their families, occupants, tenants, guests, licensees and invitees shall be bound by these House Rules and standards of reasonable conduct whether covered by these House Rules or not. The responsibility of enforcement of these House Rules shall reside with the Board of Directors, but such responsibility may be delegated to the Managing Agent and/or Site Manager by the Board of Directors of the Association of Apartment Owners of Ka Milo at Mauna Lani (the "Association").
- Section 1: Apartments
- 1) No Owner may change the color of or tint the windows of such Owner's Apartment if it may affect the exterior appearance of the Apartment.
- 2) Except as otherwise required under the Fair Housing Act, no Owner may install draperies if the exterior side is anything but an un-patterned, uniform white or off-white color or any other color and texture approved from time to time by a resolution of the Board of Directors.
- 3) No Owner or occupant may hang clothing, rugs, or anything else from the windows, lanais, or otherwise on the exterior of any building in the Project.
- 4) Except as approved in writing by the Board of Directors, no Owner or occupant may install or have any electrical or telephone wiring, television or other antenna, machines, air-conditioning units, or other equipment or accessories of any kind on any exterior portion of the Project or that protrude from the walls, windows, or roof of any building in the Project.
- 5) Except as approved in writing by the Board of Directors, no Owner or occupant may install awnings, shades, blinds, screens, louvers, or other similar objects on the lanai of any Apartment, or any exhaust vents, wind baffles, or drains.
- 6) Except as approved in writing by the Board of Directors, no Owner or occupant may paint, resurface, enclose or make any structural modifications, changes, additions or alterations to such Owner's lanai. 7/24/2018 2
- 7) Except as approved in writing by the Board of Directors, no Owner or occupant may post any advertisement, bill, poster, or other sign on or in the Project.
- 8) No Owner or occupant may place, store, or maintain on walkways, roadways, grounds, or other Common Elements any furniture, packages, or objects of any kind or otherwise obstruct transit through the Common Elements. This does not prohibit the Owners from placing goods and other materials on the Common Elements when loading, unloading, or transporting them to the Apartment or to a storage area that is a Limited Common Element appurtenant to the Apartment. Any such loading, unloading, and transportation must be completed promptly.
- 9) Clotheslines or other similar objects shall not be hung in any outside area visible from the common area, including the lanais.
- 10) Potted plants may be placed on porches, balconies and lanais. The watering and care of plants and the sweeping and mopping of porches, balconies and lanais shall be the responsibility of the Owner and balconies and lanais shall be kept in an attractive and aesthetically pleasing manner and condition.
- 11) No occupant shall use or permit to be brought into any Apartment or common areas anything deemed hazardous to life, limb or property, such as gasoline, kerosene, methanol or other combustibles of like nature, or any gunpowder, fireworks or other explosives. However, electric or gas barbecues grills are permitted on Lanais. No activity shall be engaged in, nor shall any substance be introduced or manufactured within the Apartments which may result in a violation of the law or in the increase of premium rates or cancellation of insurance for the Project.
- 12) Dogs, cats or other typical household pets (a "pet"), such as a guinea pig, a rabbit, fishes, or birds may be kept by occupants in their respective Apartments subject to the following conditions and restrictions: a) Pets may not be kept, bred, or used at the Project for any commercial purpose. b) No animal prohibited from importation under H.R.S. Sections 141-2, 150A-5 or 150A-6, may be kept in the Project. c) Every Owner or occupant keeping any pets in an Apartment shall register the pet(s) with the Managing Agent, who shall maintain a register of all pets kept in the Project. d) No more than 3 dogs, or other pets which regularly exit the Apartment, may be registered to an Apartment. e) Dogs must be kept on a leash when they are on the Common Elements, including, but not limited to, any recreation areas. 7/24/2018 3 f) Any pet causing an ongoing nuisance or unreasonable disturbance to any other Owner or occupant must be permanently removed from the Project promptly after the Board or the Managing Agent gives notice to the person owning the pet. The pet causing the ongoing nuisance or disturbance need not be removed before the time stated in the notice unless the Board believes that the pet poses an imminent and serious threat of physical harm to other Owners or occupants. g) A guest of an Owner must obtain the written consent of the Owner to keep a pet in the Apartment and provide a copy thereof to the Managing Agent. Notwithstanding such consent, a tenant or guest of an Owner may keep only that type of pet which may be kept by an Owner.
- 13) Regardless of anything else stated in the Bylaws or the House Rules, animals that must be permitted on the Project pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act are allowed on the Project and may be kept by occupants in their respective Apartments, subject to the limitations and obligations for all other pets.
- 14) Regardless of anything else stated in the Declaration or the House Rules, specially trained animals are permitted on the Project pursuant to Chapters 347 and 515 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes ("HRS"), provided that: a) Specially trained animals may not be kept, bred, or used at the Project for any commercial purpose. b) Specially trained animals must be kept on a leash when they are on the Common Elements, including, but not limited to, any recreation areas. c) Any specially trained animal causing an ongoing nuisance or an unreasonable disturbance to any other occupant must be permanently removed from the Project promptly after the Board or the Managing Agent gives notice to the person using the specially trained animal. The notice must give the person a reasonable period within which to obtain a replacement specially trained animal. The animal causing an ongoing nuisance or disturbance need not be removed before the time stated in the notice unless the Board believes that the animal poses an imminent and serious threat of physical harm to other occupants.
- 15) Any damage to any Apartment building, grounds, flooring, or walls, caused by a pet or specially trained animal will be the full responsibility of the Owner/occupant of the Apartment maintaining a pet or specially trained animal in the Apartment and the costs of repair or replacement shall be specially assessed to the Owner of such Apartment. 7/24/2018 4
- 16) Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets and specially trained animals and shall dispose of their pet's waste in appropriate bags and immediately deposit such bags in the Project garbage containers
- 17) Garments, rugs, mops or other objects shall not be swept or thrown from any Apartment on to any part of the Project. Nothing shall be thrown or emptied by occupants or their guests out of windows, doors, verandas, balconies or lanais into any part of the Project.
- 18) Balconies and lanais may be furnished appropriately with typical lanai furniture, which includes chairs, lounges, and tables, that shall be kept in an orderly fashion and maintained in good, clean condition. Balconies and lanais shall not be used as storage areas for sports and play equipment, nor surplus cartons, boxes, or any other type of excess belongings except in lanai storage areas designated in the building plans as usable for storage. Any furniture, plants, or other articles which, in the opinion of the Board of Directors, are unsightly, shall be removed and kept from the balconies and lanais upon request by the Board of Directors.
- 19) Boats, canoes, rafts, jet skis or other navigable craft and bicycles, motorcycles, mopeds and other transportation vehicles may be stored, maintained or repaired within the enclosed garage; provided that the enclosed garage shall continue to be used primarily for the parking and storing of automobile(s); provided, further, that minor repairs taking no more than eight (8) hours shall be permitted.
- Section 2: Common Elements
- 1) No soliciting of goods and services, or religious or political activities shall be permitted within the Project unless approved by the Board of Directors.
- 2) Personal belongings, such as surfboards, bicycles, skate boards, roller skates, etc., shall not be left unattended in any portion of the Project, other than within the confines of the Apartment, limited common area, designated storage area or other storage area(s) out of view from the common areas.
- 3) Skate boards, roller skates, and aerial drones shall not be operated or used on or within the common elements of the Project.
- 4) Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, motorized carts, mopeds, and motorcycles, shall be operated only on the paved roadways; provided that said vehicles shall comply with applicable state and county registration and vehicular requirements for their use.
- 5) Boats, canoes, rafts, jet skis or other navigable craft and automobiles, bicycles, motorcycles, mopeds and other transportation vehicles shall not be parked, maintained or repaired on the roadway and other areas designated as common and limited common elements in the Declaration, provided that notwithstanding the foregoing, passenger vehicles, motorcycles and motor scooters may be parked in the driveway adjacent to the enclosed garage of an Apartment in accordance with Section 10 below.
- 6) Group sports such as football, baseball, basketball, volleyball or golf shall be prohibited in the common elements, except that the putting green within the Project shall be used solely for golf putting games and practice.
- 7) The planting and care of foliage in the common elements is within the sole discretion and responsibility of the Board of Directors. Owners, occupants and guests shall not be permitted to plant or place shrubs, trees, vines or other types of plants in the common elements without prior written approval from the Board of Directors.
- 8) No person shall place, store or maintain on any roadway or within the common elements of the Project, any object of any kind that might obstruct transit through any common element, or leave any personal belongings on any of the common elements.
- 9) No person other than the Site Manager, Managing Agent, authorized contractor, service provider, tradesman, or technician is allowed on any roof for any purpose at any time.
- Section 3: Limited Common Elements
- 1) Every Owner, at its sole expense, shall be responsible for maintaining all limited common elements appurtenant to such Owner's Apartment in a clean, safe and sanitary condition and shall incur all liability arising from said limited common elements. However, all landscape elements, including the planting and care of foliage in limited common elements as specified in Section 2.7, are the responsibility of the Association.
- Section 4: Noise and Nuisances
- 1) Contractors, other than those employed to provide services to the Association, will only be permitted within the Project between the hours of 8:00 am. and 8:00 p.m. daily, except in emergencies.
- 2) Loud and/or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of others will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. daily.
- 3) Excessive noise at any time should be reported to the Managing Agent, Site Manager or security personnel who will take appropriate action.
- 4) The use of profane or abusive language will not be tolerated within the common elements of the Project. Any person using such language shall leave the common elements of the Project upon the request of the Managing Agent, Site Manager or other employee or representative of the Board of Directors.
- 5) Wind chimes and similar devices are prohibited.
- Section 5: Responsibility of Owners
- 1) Owners and/or occupants shall be responsible for the safety and conduct of family and guests ensuring that their behavior is not offensive to others nor damaging to common elements.
- 2) Each Owner is at all times personally responsible for the conduct of the Owner's family, guests, guests of the Owner's family, tenants and all occupants. Each occupant is at all times personally responsible for the conduct of the occupant's family, guests and guests of the occupant's family. This responsibility extends but is not limited to any damage or destruction to common or limited common areas.
- 3) Owners are responsible for costs of damages caused by improper disposal of items through the sewage systems; e.g., toys, diapers, feminine hygiene products, plastic wrappers, prophylactics. Owners are responsible to inform family members, guests or renters on the proper use of plumbing and toilet systems.
- Section 6: Building Modifications
- 1) No signs, signals, lettering or decorative items shall be attached or exposed on any part of the building, lanais or the exterior door of any Apartment, except for a sign indicating the Apartment street address, without the prior approval by the Board of Directors. Reasonable holiday decorations are exempt from this rule as long as they are affixed for no more than 45 consecutive days. a) Signage placed by a Real Estate Licensee or Owner for the purpose of sale of any Apartment shall be exempt from this prohibition. Signage may not 38 inches high by 28 inches wide and may be displayed for up to twelve hours per day 7/24/2018 7 b) Signage placed by the builder for the purpose of directing construction traffic shall be exempt from this prohibition. c) Signage announcing the location of a permissible special event shall be permitted only on the day of the event, except if specifically authorized by the Board of Directors.
- 2) No projections shall extend through any door or window opening into any walkway, off any lanai or beyond the exterior face of the buildings.
- 3) Every Owner shall perform promptly all repair, maintenance and alteration work within the Owner's Apartment, or any limited common elements appurtenant to the Owner's Apartment, the omission of which would adversely affect any common element or any other Apartment, and the Owner shall be responsible for all loss and damage caused by the Owner's failure to do so.
- 4) All proposed changes to the exterior appearance of any building (doors, walls, lanais, etc.) is prohibited unless approved by the Board of Directors in writing prior to commencement of any work.
- Section 7: Kulalani KaMilo Recreation Complex (KKRC)
- 1) Each Owner and occupant shall at all times comply with the rules and regulations adopted from time to time by the Board of Directors of the KKRC with respect to the KKRC and related facilities.
- Section 8: General
- 1) If any keys or key cards are entrusted by an Owner or occupant or by any member of such person's family or by such person’s agent, servant, employee, licensee or visitor to the Board, the Managing Agent or Site Manager, whether for the Owner's or occupant's Apartment or an automobile, truck or other item of personal property, the acceptance of the key shall be at the sole risk of the Owner or occupant and the Board of Directors, the Managing Agent or the Site Manager shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, directly or indirectly resulting therefrom or connected therewith.
- 2) No occupant shall engage in any activity that is noxious, offensive or creates a nuisance to others within the Project. Parties and group gatherings shall not be held on driveways, front yards, courtyards, or on the roadways.
- 3) Complaints and suggestions regarding the Project, Owners, occupants or others in the Project shall be made in writing to the Board of Directors, the Managing Agent or the Site Manager using a designated portal or reporting tool or form. 7/24/2018 8
- 4) There shall be no shooting or use of fireworks of any type at any time in, from or around any Apartment or the common and limited common elements except by special permission in writing from the Board of Directors. The use of firearms within the Project is expressly prohibited.
- 5) The names, email addresses and phone numbers of all resident Owners, and the names, residence or business address, email address, and phone numbers of all non-resident Owners shall be given to the Managing Agent and/or Site Manager upon request. This information shall be updated on an annual basis or whenever a change occurs
- 6) Whenever possible, infractions of these House Rules should be reported to and enforced by the Managing Agent and/or Site Manager. The Managing Agent and/or Site Manager will handle all complaints on an anonymous basis, if possible. To the extent possible, minor disagreements should be handled between the parties involved.
- 7) Except as provided in Article 9.1.3 of the Declaration, Apartments shall be used only for family living accommodations and shall not be used for business or any other purposes.
- 8) Owners are required to make requests on maintenance matters of the common elements to the Managing Agent or Site Manager using a specified portal or reporting tool or form and not directly to maintenance personnel; provided however, any emergency situation should be brought to the immediate attention of the Managing Agent or Site Manager or, if neither are available, to any director (preferably one on-island).
- 9) Deliveries of any items or objects shall be permitted only between the hours of 8:00 am. and 8:00 p.m. daily.
- 10) No personal items such as, but not limited to, lumber, furniture or crates shall be stored in any common element or limited common element and may only be stored in the Apartment and shall not be visible from any point of the Project.
- Section 9: Vehicles
- 1. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Drivers and cyclists shall yield the right-of-way to pedestrians.
- 2. Owners of all motor vehicles shall operate the same within the Project at a reasonable level so as not to constitute a noise nuisance to other occupants. No racing of motors, etc., is permitted.
- 3. Damage to cars and other objects or to common areas shall be the responsibility of the person causing the damage. 7/24/2018 9
- 4. No major repairs to automobile or any transportation vehicles shall be permitted on any common elements or parking stall.
- 5. Automobiles and motorcycles may be washed only in driveways and other designated areas. In order to prevent soap runoffs and damage to the surrounding foliage, detergent soap may not be used under any circumstances.
- Section 10: Parking
- 1. No vehicles, other than emergency vehicles and Association authorized maintenance vehicles, may be parked along the roadways of the Project except in designated guest stalls. However, commercial delivery vehicles may park on the the roadways for the minimum time required to affect delivery. A moving van or a single household goods sea container may be parked at a specified location within the Project for a period not to exceed 24 hours with prior written approval of the Managing Agent.
- 2. Occupants shall park their vehicles primarily in the garage associated with their Apartment. Additionally, occupants and their guests may periodically park properly registered and licensed passenger vehicles and motorcycles in driveways provided that parked vehicles shall not block or otherwise restrict access to other owners’ apartments. Parking horizontally across the driveway is not permitted.
- 3. Parked vehicles must be regularly used. Long-term parking, (in excess of 14 days), or vehicle storage as well as use of vehicle covers in driveways is not permitted.
- 4. Parking in driveways of vehicles other than passenger vehicles and motorcycles is not permitted except as required for deliveries and maintenance activities. Parked vehicles may not exceed 10,000 GVW.
- 5. Parked vehicles may not overhang or extend into any roadway or the landscaped common elements. However light service carts, such as TORO, EZ-GO and GEM vehicles that have been determined not to damage turf or irrigation systems, may be parked temporarily only during daylight hours on grassy areas within the Project if necessary to support identified service activities.
- 6. Guests may park in designated guest stalls for not more than twelve (12) hours per day and not more than three (3) consecutive days without prior approval of management. Designated guest stalls may not be utilized for any activity except parking of guest vehicles. Residents may not park in a designated guest stall without approval. "Stacking" of vehicles one behind another in guest stalls is not permitted. 7/24/2018 10
- 7. Notwithstanding sections 10.6, occupants may use one of the designated guest stalls north of the parking area adjacent to the KKRC entrance for overnight parking on a first-come-first served basis, provided the occupant’s associated garage and driveway stalls are all in use and subject to the driveway parking limitations specified in Sections 10.2, 10.3 and 10.4. 8. Violations of parking rules may result in towing of the violating vehicle at the vehicle Owner's expense and/or in the imposition of fines. Fines will be assessed after the first violation, which will result in a warning, and will be imposed at the following schedule: $25.00 for second violation: $50.00 for third violation: and $100.00 for successive violations. Fines must be paid within thirty (30) days of assessment to AOAO Ka Milo at Mauna Lani. Any fine may be appealed to the Board of Directors at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
- Section 11: Violation of these Rules
- 1. All violations of the House Rules and damages to the common elements or common areas should be reported promptly to the Site Manager, the Managing Agent, or the Board of Directors.
- 2. Damages to common elements or common areas shall be surveyed by the Site Manager or the Managing Agent at the direction of the Board of Directors and the cost of repair or replacement and any legal fees incurred may be assessed by the Board of Directors against the person or persons responsible, including, but not limited to, any Owner for damages caused directly or indirectly by his tenants or employees, or such Owner's or his tenants' family members, domestic servants or guests. The violation of any of these House Rules shall give the Board of Directors, the Site Manager, the Managing Agent or their agents the right to:
- a. Enter the Apartment in which, or as to which, such violations or breach exists and to summarily abate and remove, at the expense of the defaulting Owner (whether or not caused by the Owner or by any person for whose conduct the Owner may be responsible), any structure, thing or condition that may exist therein contrary to the intent and meaning of the provisions hereof and the Board of Directors, the Site Manager, or the Managing Agent shall not thereby be deemed guilty in any manner of trespass; and or b. Enjoin, abate or remedy by appropriate legal proceedings, either at law or in equity, the continuance of any such breach, and all costs thereof, including attorneys' fees, shall be borne by the defaulting Owner (whether or not caused by the Owner or by any person for whose conduct the Owner shall be responsible). 7/24/2018 11 c. Levy a fine for continued violations of these House Rules at its discretion, after appropriate verbal and written notice to the Owner. Such fines shall be a minimum $50 but shall not exceed $250 per violation.
- Section 12: Compliance with the Declaration and By-Laws
- 1. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, these House Rules shall be subject to the Declaration and By-Laws, and in the event of any conflict between these House Rules and the Declaration and By-Laws, the Declaration and By-Laws shall govern and the Board of Directors shall make such changes to these House Rules from time to time to comply with the Declaration and ByLaws.
- Section. 13: Amendment of House Rules
- 1. The Board of Directors reserve the right from time to time to modify, amend, supplement, add to and change the House Rules by action of a majority of the Board of Directors at any duly called meeting of the Board of Directors as the Board of Directors may deem in the best interests of the Association. A mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee will be applied to any stays over 14 days in the amount of half the cost of the departure cleaning service