Laulea Kailani Villa (KAUAI)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled into the idyllic north shore of Kauai, this 4,000-square foot custom villa was designed by Hawaii’s renowned architect Mark Eyler. The architecture and interior design blend Hawaiian, Balinese, and Asian elements with a contemporary style, offering unparalleled beauty and elegance in a modern tropical setting.
Laulea Kailani Villa features an expansive, flowing floor plan in which the upper-level living spaces open to bring the outdoors in, emphasizing the breathtaking mountain and waterfall views. The home also includes an additional living space on the lower level, a fully equipped kitchen with bar seating, a steam room, and a yoga/meditation room. Each of the three sumptuous bedrooms offers access to a lanai, enabling guests to enjoy cool trade winds as they blow through the villa. The bathrooms provide spa-like amenities such as soaking tubs, a walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and an open-air shower.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The Property is for the sole use as a personal vacation residence for families and responsible adults. Occupancy is restricted to the number of people listed on the Rental Agreement. If the number of occupants changes, Guest must immediately notify Agent and additional charges may apply. After the check-in date, extra guest charges will double per each additional person per night. If the total guest occupancy exceeds the number of guests allowed, this is a breach of contract and will automatically terminate this agreement. Guest will be asked to vacate the premises and all payments will be forfeited. Guest acknowledges that they will personally occupy the Property for the entire length of stay and will not sublet. Tenant shall not use the Property for any illegal or unlawful purpose, nor shall the Property be used in a fashion that disturbs or offends the neighbors. Special events, including but not limited to weddings, parties, and reception will not be allowed.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
- The property is available for guest check-in beginning at 4:00 PM on the specified Date of Arrival. Check-out Time is at 10:00 AM on the specified Date of Departure. If Guest has not vacated the property by the Check-out Time, Guest will pay the daily rate divided by 10 for each additional hour after 10:00 am until Guest has vacated property. If you need an earlier check-in or check-out time, please contact us to see if it is possible.
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10pm) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device. I'm sure by now, you are all familiar with the device as we have been using it in high traffic areas for a few years (Queen's Bath).
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rule states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provides that “No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.”
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance/nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuffled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa/pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 am and 10pm.
- $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 pm and before 7am. If the noise continues, each violation fine will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***