Honl’s Beach Hale (Big Island)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stunning property is now accepting longer-term stays at reduced rates. Please inquire for details.
***Please note there is a 7 night minimum during the holidays. Christmas reservations must check out by 10AM on Dec. 27 and New Year’s reservations can check in on Dec. 27 or after for a week. There is a 14 night minimum to book both Christmas and New Year’s.***
Location, location, location!!! HONLS BEACH HALE is located in the heart of the Kona Coast on the famous Ali’i Dr. This fantastic ocean front property offers unsurpassed, stunning sunset views. Hear the waves crashing and smell the sea spray as you relax and vacation at this 3 bedroom, 2 bath ocean front home. Step off the expansive grass area and land right on the water! Go for a morning or sunset swim in the warm, soothing Hawaiian waters. Come experience old Hawaii at its best!!
Our traditional Hawaiian home is newly remodeled, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY:
- The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- (Living Room) To Turn on the TV press: TV- Power and then Cable- Power (Master Bedroom) Roku TV- Please See Additional Instructions to Use Roku TV
- GAS GRILL
- Gas Grill- is located on the back lanai and is available for use. Turn on gas tank under the grill. Please turn off gas tank after each use.
- FANS - LIGHTS
- Please turn off the fans and lights when you leave for an extended period and when you depart the island. (Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country. Lights and fans off, and hand wash small loads of dishes).
- There are beach towels, and beach gear available for guests. Beach Chairs, are located in the second bedroom closet. Please return them at the end of your stay.
- Please park your car in the driveway or across the street along Ali’I Drive. (Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. Please do not park on the grass. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense).
- Trash shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located in the driveway. Trash Pick-up is on Monday morning so please make sure to have all rubbish inside of the trash cans by Sunday Evening. Please No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash can. The garbage company (PFI) will come through the gate Monday morning for pick-up. After the trash has been picked up please retrieve the cans from the side of the road and put them in their original position.
- Please avoid leaving food particles out, remove garbage from the home regularly to prevent attracting pests.
- SUNTAN OIL, SAND AND MUD
- Suntan oil and Kona’s sand and salt stain carpets and furniture permanently. Please apply oils in the bathroom or outside. On the way back from the beach, may we suggest using the outdoor shower to rinse of sand and mud before entering the house. It is also the local custom to remove your shoes at the door
- RETURN OF KEYS
- Please make sure to close all louvers, windows and close and lock sliding doors on the lanai. Please place the keys back in the lockbox located on the entry gate to the property.
- DEPARTURE TIME
- Please comply with the required check out time of 11am. We frequently have guests checking in at 4:00pm and need every minute to clean the house to provide the standard each guests deserves. Please lock all windows, louvers and doors, remove trash, empty the refrigerator, turn off all appliances and, fans, lights and check for your belongings. Please leave sheets on the bed and we ask that you please launder excess bath and beach towels.
- ROKU TV
- (Master Bedroom TV) What is streaming through the Roku TV mean? Streaming is viewing or listening to video or audio content that is sent over the Internet, or located on a network-connected media server or on a USB device plugged into the TV’s USB port. With streaming, you can watch most programs on demand, when it’s convenient for you. When streaming, you can play, pause, rewind, and fast forward whatever you are watching. You can also replay the last few seconds again, or turn on closed captions. The Roku TV lets guests choose from over 1,500 streaming channels that offer a huge selection of entertainment:
- • More than 200,000 movies and TV episodes
- • Unlimited music, live and on-demand • Tons of live and on-demand sports
- • Commercial-free kids programming
- • International language programming in 22 languages
- • 24x7 news and in-depth news commentary
- • Games Many streaming channels are free. Some streaming channels like Amazon Instant Video, Redbox Instant, and VUDU, let you purchase or rent the latest movie releases or popular TV series.
- Please NOTE: If you have an existing subscription to a service like Netflix or Hulu Plus, or if you are an Amazon Prime member, you will need to sign in with your existing user name and password to access these channels. To play streaming content that is available on the Internet, you add streaming channels to Honl’s Beach Hale Home screen. To add a streaming channel to the Home screen, use the Streaming Channels option on the Home screen menu to go to the Roku Channel Store, and then select the streaming channel you want to play. The streaming channel is then added to your Home screen, and you can watch it at any time.