- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to Hale Aikane ("House of Hospitality") an elegant single-level home in a private subdivision featuring a solar heated pool and Tommy Bahama decor. The spectacular elevation of this home allows for miles of ocean and coastline views.
You’ll be in vacation mode the moment you enter Hale Aikane, which features spacious open-air living areas and elegant Hawaiian decor. Large pocket doors in the living room open up to the lanai and lush wrap-around yard, where you’ll experience tropical living and beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean.
Prepare your favorite meal in Hale Aikane’s gourmet chef’s kitchen, which features fine wood cabinetry and ambient lighting throughout. Furnished with all large stainless steel appliances as well as a variety of culinary essentials, you’ll have everything you need to create an amazing meal. The kitchen’s large island with additional seating as well as a layout that flows...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY:
- The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- SMOKING: Smoking is allowed outside ONLY. It is ok to smoke on the lanai as long as the doors and windows are closed and smoke cannot get into the house. Ashtrays are provided.
- NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE:
- It is a tradition in Hawaii to remove your shoes before entering a home. Kindly remove shoes upon entering the home. If you need to wear footwear for medical reasons please wear something with clean, soft soles to respect the care of flooring in the home. Mahalo!
- POOL AND HOT TUB:
- PLEASE read and follow posted rules. No children under 12 years of age are allowed in the hot tub. Pregnant women should use caution when using hot tubs. PLEASE handle the hot tub cover with care and COVER the hot tub immediately after each use to conserve energy! Every guest should rinse off before entering the pool or hot tub to maintain cleanliness. Jets will cycle automatically twice a day for 2 hours and cannot be turned off.
- CAUTION STAINS:
- self-tanning lotions and hair-growth products cause permanent discoloration of fabric. Before you risk ruining furniture or bedding, please wash off these products, thanks!
- BATHROOM TOWELS:
- are for use inside the house only.
- WASHER AND DRYER:
- Please use with care. NEVER put sandy towels or shoes in the machines. This can result in damaging the machine. Please make sure the lint trap is cleaned after each dry cycle. Please do NOT sit on bedding or furniture with wet suits and do NOT place towels on the furniture – they stain and cause mildew. DO NOT use bleach in our washer.
- This reservation is for quiet residential vacation use only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, events and gatherings of any size or kind are strictly prohibited unless agreed to in your contract with Elite Pacific powered by Gather.