Akyra - Resort Accommodation In Mt Martha
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Designed to capture a spectacular panorama stretching across Port Phillip Bay to the city, this modern 73 square (approx) multi level house claims its place among Mount Martha’s finest Holiday Rentals.
Enjoy resort-style living where the blue of the bay and a passing parade of cruise and container ships backdrop each waking moment in this house.
From poolside family fun, home gym workouts, multiple living spaces and a deluxe self-contained guest unit (within the house), this bespoke residence delivers a beachside holiday experience without equal.
Five double bedrooms comfortably cater to families of all ages and stages, while living spaces galore beckon entertaining, relaxation and more.
The piece-de-resistance for summer soirees is a 13m x 6m triangular-shaped pool by Daniel Piper Garden Designs with poolside entertaining including BBQ, outdoor dining and a sprawling lower-level games room...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving