Mornington Family Beach Shack - Pet Friendly
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This wonderful original family holiday home covers all of the essentials for a relaxing holiday by the beach.
The location is simply fantastic and will let you leave the car at home – with the beautiful Fishermans Beach just a stone’s throw away and Main Street’s wide array of cafes, restaurants, bars and shops only a 10-15 minute walk or a two minute drive.
The home is charming and well lived in and has reminders of lots of children playing and running around and people enjoying the space making it ideal for young families.
The luscious gardens include a secluded verandah, a huge multi storey cubby house and a secure front and back garden to keep the kids entertained and your pooches safe.
The main living and dining area has a gas heater as well as a working fireplace. It includes couches and chairs with a Digital TV and DVD player. Adjoining this room is the Sitting Room with Couch, Piano and an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving