The Springs - 5 Bed Holiday House
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The Springs in Tootgarook is your luxury holiday home with lots of outdoor activities to keep the family entertained and everyone relaxed. Located within 5 minutes of the peninsula hot springs, world class wineries, golf courses and St Andrews Brewery. 5 minutes from the back and front beaches so whether it’s surf or relaxing on the sand everything you need is just a stones throw away.
No detail has been spared with this tastefully styled house with all the homewares needed to relax and enjoy this peaceful paradise.
Note: Split Systems will be installed in Open Plan Area, Master Bedroom and Bedroom 5 December 2022
Fabulous indoor and outdoor entertaining areas surrounded by lush green lawns off the undercover deck. Large enclosed swimming pool (solar heated), lounges, lawn area, above ground enclosed trampoline, children’s play equipment (includes monkey bar gym set), sand pit and basketball...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving