- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Fabulous Full Log home with valley views and high, open beamed ceilings and is located next to open forest. Steps from hiking trails and High Timber Ranch Estates. This full log custom home is three stories and has a large family/entertainment room downstairs. Surrounded by oak trees, and located in a quiet neighborhood, this log mountain home is ready for you and your family getaway. Perfect for your own real mountain retreat. During winter season driving up to this house might be an experience! You better have chains!
We are a family oriented company, you need to be at least 24 years old to book our homes and we do not allow parties! City of Big Bear Lake officers would fine you for Noise Compliance calls. This home does NOT have A/C!
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.