Rose Cottage - 3 Bedroom Cottage - Great Lunnon Farm
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This former farm workers cottage, dates back to the 1841 census when it was an inn called ‘The Sovereign’. Completely refurbished in 1997 and a new bathroom in 2022, the beamed ceilings, flagstone floors and open fireplace maintain Rose Cottage’s traditional farm cottage feel, but with all the modern, cosy comforts. It’s perfect for family holidays and weekend getaways.
This cosy cottage, situated in the hamlet of Lunnon, sleeps six people – one double bedroom with en-suite and two twin bedrooms, the Two twin bedrooms share a family bathroom. It has a spacious sitting room with TV as well as an open log fire with traditional beamed ceilings, giving it a warm cosy ambience.
The fitted kitchen has a large dining area which is fully equipped, including a cooker, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, microwave as well as all the other essentials needed for your stay. The family bathroom is brand new and features an L shaped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Beach front - 0.00 m; fishing - 0.00 m; Golf - 0.00 m; Nature - 0.00 m; Park - 0.00 m; Pharmacy - 0.00 m; Post Office - 0.00 m; Restaurants - 0.00 m; surfing - 0.00 m; Walking Street - 0.00 m; water sports - 0.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.