19th floot Apt city view w/ balcony near El Tesoro
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Please note there will be a security deposit of $200 that will be taken either via cash / via payment link
Amazing balcony view, great location. We provide a set of properties exclusive to our incomparable portfolio with the most diverse designs. Offering a local expert in each city for the best hospitality, meant for both business and leisure travel. With lodging for daily, weekly and monthly stays in the most strategic and convenient locations in Medellín, Colombia. All of the residences are fully furnished and thrive to attain all budgets, needs, and preferences of our guests
We are a very friendly people and really love to meet people from all around the world. Like to help our guests to have a unique experience in Medellin.
Of course we will be in touch to attend anything you require during your stay, don´t hesitate in contact us thru platform messages, chat or call directly to our wp number. Our goal...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Lodging and Accommodation Regulations.
- 1) Every guest and visitor must be registered and show their passport or identification upon entering the building.
- 2) ALL INDIVIDUALS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENTS.
- 3) The use of the apartment is solely allowed for residential purposes; no parties of any kind are permitted in the apartment.
- 4) Any damage caused to the apartment or property belongings must be reported and will be charged.
- 5) In case of a fire, please evacuate the building.
- 6) Smoking any substances on the building premises and within the apartment is strictly prohibited, including cigarettes and tobacco. A $50.0 USD fee applies if smoking is detected indoors.
- 7) Leaving any items or objects with security guards within the building is not allowed.
- 8) Pets are allowed but under the owner's responsibility.
- 9) SEXUAL AND DRUG TRAFFICKING IS A CRIME. ALL DRUG ABUSE, TRAFFICKING OF MINORS, OR HUMAN TRAFFICKING WILL BE REPORTED TO AUTHORITIES. ACCORDING TO LAW 679 OF 2001, THE ENTRY OF MINORS INTO ANY TOURIST PROPERTY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROSTITUTION OR SEXUAL ABUSE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- 10) Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- 11) Whenever you leave the apartment, please turn off the air conditioning (if applies), lights, and close windows and the entrance door.
- 12) Please do not leave keys inside the apartment. The door will be locked, preventing it from being opened from the outside. A locksmith incurs an additional cost. Each additional set of keys has a cost of $25.0 USD.
- 13) To conserve the environment, we kindly request responsible consumption of water and electricity.
- 14) The building's security is not liable for losses within the apartment. For your safety, surveillance cameras monitored by a private security company are present in the lobby.
- 15) Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. Please dispose of trash in the designated trash cans just outside the building and return keys to the host or front desk. Ensure to inform us of your departure time and secure windows and the door.
- *Please maintain low noise levels, especially on weekdays and late at night. A $150 USD fine applies.
- Extra Cleaning Services must be scheduled and come at an additional cost.
- By confirming the reservation, you agree to abide by the rules.