Lovely Chelsea Home near The Thames
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
An open and stylish home with 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living space with wooden floors and comfortable seating. Close to many attractions such as restaurants, pubs and shops. Within easy access to Earl’s Court underground station and bus routes.
Elena’s spacious 2-bedroom apartment is set in a purpose-built residence in Fulham.
The living room has a large brown sofa area and a wide flat screen TV. There is also plenty of unique artwork for you to admire. The two well sized bedrooms each come with a double bed and good storage for guests. The bathroom has a large rainfall shower. The kitchen holds all amenities needed for a stay in London, including a washing machine.
The home is located near Earl’s Court station which can be reached by a short walk. From Earls Court tube station, the district line runs to central London. There are countless shops, cafes and restaurants in Fulham, with scrumptious...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 5.40 km; Buckingham Palace - 4.40 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 5.80 km; Downing Street - 5.30 km; Downtown Business Center - 9.50 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 17.80 km; Financial District - 13.40 km; Gatwick Airport - 41.40 km; Harrods - 2.70 km; Heathrow Airport - 17.80 km; Hyde Park - 2.60 km; Kensington Palace - 2.70 km; Kings Cross - 8.40 km; Leicester Square - 5.30 km; London Eye - 6.00 km; Luton Airport - 51.50 km; Natural History Museum - 1.70 km; Notting Hill - 3.80 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 2.30 km; Oxford Street - 5.30 km; Paddington Train Station - 4.00 km; Piccadilly Circus - 5.00 km; Portobello Market - 4.10 km; Royal Albert Hall - 2.30 km; Sainsbury Local - 240.00 m; Soho - 5.50 km; St. Paul Cathedral - 7.70 km; The British Library - 6.30 km; The British Museum - 6.30 km; The House of Parliament - 5.20 km; The Thames River - 1.30 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 9.30 km; Trafalgar Square - 5.40 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 1.80 km; West Brompton - 900.00 m; West End Theartres - 5.60 km; Westminster Cathedral - 4.20 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.