Kiah, Unit 16/53 Victoria Parade
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Location - Kiah is opposite Nelson Bay Beach and has private stairs that lead to the foreshore, then just follow the path 500 metres along the foreshore to the marina, boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants. Park the car and walk to everything!
The Unit - This renovated, second floor unit offers views across the harbour from the large balcony with outdoor setting and gas BBQ. The air conditioned living area has a flat screen TV, DVD player and CD player with iPod dock, dining area and kitchen with microwave, cook top, oven and dishwasher. Two bedrooms (queen bed, tri bunk and a fold up bed), both with flat screen TV’s and DVD players, main bathroom with a shower (no bath) and an internal laundry with a washer and dryer. Secure parking in a single lock up garage.
There are definitely smoke detectors at this property.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.