Exclusive Luxury Home with Panoramic views of the Mountains and Beach in Byron Bay
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Villa Gabrielle is an open-plan four-level resort-style home offering unique luxury at a stunning beachside location in the heart of Byron Bay. This blissful abode is perched on a hill featuring panoramic mountain and beach views, deemed by our guests as the best views of Byron Bay. Situated next to the Cape Byron conservation area and walking tracks, the Villa is superbly appointed sitting within lush tropical gardens located steps away from Main Beach and a short stroll to the main town.
Villa Gabrielle houses four bedrooms and four bathrooms and one powder room/guest bathroom and three parking spaces; the upstairs and downstairs bedrooms are both expansive suites with extensive terraces that overlook the ocean. The upstairs master bathroom features a comfortable bathtub overlooking the ocean. The bottom level of the Villa contains a private luxurious pool. The Villa comes with a modern gourmet kitchen, lounge area, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- When making a booking you must supply all names and ages of guests who will be staying at the property. No guests under the age of 25, bucksor hens parties and no schoolies.There is to be No parties, functions or large gatherings at our properties. there is a risk of your booking being cancelled and evicted.
- The neighbors are not to be disturbed during your tenancy. Please be aware that you are in a residential area and loud noise (including loud music, talking, swearing and screaming) is not tolerated at any time of the day. Should the neighbours make a call to security or Quiet Hotline, a call out fee will be incurred at your cost. This is not negotiable and the fee will not be refunded.
- Guests are responsible for any and all direct damage to the property, along with loss or damage to any items within the property during their stay and should notify us immediately of any issues.
- Your bond may be used to cover incidental items such as, but not limited to, consumables, breakages, extra cleaning charges, rubbish removal etc.
- If damages/loss are recouped from your bond, we will provide receipts and photographic evidence where applicable
- Smoking inside the property is strictly prohibited. Additional cleaning costs will be charged to guests who do.