Multi Level Contemporary Home with Expansive Ocean View Balcony
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
FirstLight is a large contemporary home, spread over 3 fabulous levels. Situated on Lighthouse Road, it is just a short walk to the famous Pass Beach and only 15 minutes walk into town. This home is an entertainer’s dream with its large modern kitchen and expansive north-facing deck enjoying incredible ocean views.
The Master Bedroom Retreat is located on the top level and also has amazing views from the Juliette balcony. Its practical split-level design with multiple living areas makes it the perfect family holiday home. Large glass doors open to capture the sea breeze and in Winter you can enjoy the cozy wood fireplace.
Expansive north facing deck with ocean views
Large modern kitchen
Master bedroom with Juliette balcony and ocean views
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- When making a booking you must supply all names and ages of guests who will be staying at the property. No guests under the age of 25, bucksor hens parties and no schoolies.There is to be No parties, functions or large gatherings at our properties. there is a risk of your booking being cancelled and evicted.
- The neighbors are not to be disturbed during your tenancy. Please be aware that you are in a residential area and loud noise (including loud music, talking, swearing and screaming) is not tolerated at any time of the day. Should the neighbours make a call to security or Quiet Hotline, a call out fee will be incurred at your cost. This is not negotiable and the fee will not be refunded.
- Guests are responsible for any and all direct damage to the property, along with loss or damage to any items within the property during their stay and should notify us immediately of any issues.
- Your bond may be used to cover incidental items such as, but not limited to, consumables, breakages, extra cleaning charges, rubbish removal etc.
- If damages/loss are recouped from your bond, we will provide receipts and photographic evidence where applicable
- Smoking inside the property is strictly prohibited. Additional cleaning costs will be charged to guests who do.