- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Everyone has heard of Mykonos, the hippest and most famous island in the Aegean. Satisfy your appetite for luxury and adventure in this cosmopolitan island that provides whatever you desire! Voted the top summer holiday destination time and again for good reason: exceptional beaches, award-winning restaurants, legendary parties, expensive yachts, dreamy villas, luxury hotels, beautiful people, 5-star service. Highlights include the stunningly picturesque main town, built in the traditional Cycladic architectural style, and boat trips to the ‘floating museum’ of nearby Delos.
Pool Level: Entrance, living room with direct access to terrace & pool area (TV, DVD, sound system), and a fully equipped kitchen Double room with en suite bathroom (shower, double bed, A/C, sea & sunset view, terrace access)
Upper Level: Master bedroom with en suite bathroom (shower, double...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Nearest Airport: Mykonos International Airport 5,3 km Nearest Port: Old Port 5,2 km, New Port 7,6 km Nearest Town: Mykonos town Center: 4,5 km, Ornos: 1,9 km Nearest Beach: Glyfadi 900m, Agios Ioannis 1,7 km, Ornos 1,9 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.