Pool and Spa Family Holiday
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Enter house from front deck to open plan area.
Living includes couches and Smart Tv.
Dining seats up to 8 guests
Kitchen has Island bench, all modern appliances including microwave and coffee machine (Nespresso Pod)
Open Plan Area has a Split System
Exit kitchen to rear deck which leads to back yard.
Back deck has table + chairs and 4 burner BBQ.
There is a Swimming Pool (solar heated), and separate Heated (electric) Spa.
Large lawn area for kids and pets to play.
Front Deck at entry has table and chairs, bay glimpses and bi-fold doors that open to enhance an indoor/outdoor entertaining experience.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Garage with washing machine and dryer.
The house has Wifi.
Master Bedroom - Queen Bed, large Tv , opens to study which has a Toddlers Bed, or can be closed off
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving